A/C CLEANING TIME!

• 18fisher
    Hastings,MN

Lately I have been goinjg on a lot of jobs where the condenser coils(outside unit) on their A/C have been plugged solid with cottonwood seeds, dandelion seeds, anything else that can be airborne.

Now would be a great time to clean your condenser coil at home! It will not work the compressor so hard and will actually cause your a/c to work more efiiciently!!!

So if you get time in between fishing and Golfing? It will only take a couple minutes to wash out your A/C condenser coil.

Turn the disconnect off that feeds power to the unit, try to hose out the condenser the OPPOSITE way that the fan draws air through the coil. So you would be forcing the dust and dirt back out the way it came in!
    Wash it until you no longer get any dirt out of the coil and call it good.

This will not only drop the pressure that the compressor has to pump but will also give you a good reason to sit back and enjoy a few beers after you’re done and admire how shiney and clean that coil looks!!!

Happy cleaning

KirtH
    Lakeville

Have I got a cleaning job for you

18fisher
    Hastings,MN

The compressor is warmed up and ready!

putz
    Cottage Grove, Minn

Thanks for the reminder. I will do that today.

duckwiz66

Will have to add that to the list. Thanks for the reminder!

putzkid
    St. Paul, MN

Just curious, how long until you can power up and run the unit after cleaning it?

Thank you.

18fisher
    Hastings,MN

right away! remember the unit gets rained on all the time so really no different if you spray water onit

putzkid
    St. Paul, MN

Thank you sir!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.