New EFN FTR Field-Staff added.

• hawger
    Owatonna, MN

I am pleased to announce the addition of Ron Zimmermann to the EFN FTR Field-Staff. Here is a bit about Ron…
    Ron was born and raised on the Mississippi river in Red Wing He has always been a river rat. Ron’s fishing is focused on Walleye but he also fish for Bass, Pan Fish, Salmon, and Lake Trout. Local area’s he regularly fishes include the Mississippi River pools 2 & 4, Mille Lacs, and the Upper Mississippi. Other lakes frequented are Lake Erie, Lake Michigan, Lake Superior, and Lake of the Woods… as time will allow. Ron’s favorite methods of fishing are trolling, jigging, pitching, and rigging. Ron fish all four seasons, which totals 100+ days a year. Tournaments fished include the USFA and MWC series along with other Minnesota based tournaments. His plans for the 2003 season include fishing the PWT Lake Erie event and the MWC series, plus other RCL Championship qualifying events. Ron fishes out of his Ranger 620 powered by an Evenrude motor. It is rigged with Lowrance and Pinpoint electronics. Once the weather turns bad Ron will fish out of a Johnboat powered by and Evenrude motor.
    Along with fishing Ron also enjoys dog training, duck hunting and pheasant hunting. Ron has two Black labs with one being 9 years old and the other 4 months old. He enjoys the training aspect and normally train one or two dogs per year for nominal fees.
    This years fishing season has been a bust for Ron as he broke his wrist (bad break) earlier this year and had to take three months off from fishing. Ron says he is now making up for lost time.
    Welcome Ron the the EFN Staff.
    “Hawger” – Dave Hoggard
    EFN Pro-Staff Director

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Welcome to the Team Ron !!

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Welcome aboard Ron. Look forward to reading your reports on all the waters you fish. Bill

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Welcome aboard Ron, I look forward to meeting you! Just in case you did not know the Lake Pepin Open Walleye Classic is a qualifying tournament for the RCL, I have applied for the weekend of May 17th & 18th 2003. I should know sometime in Nov if we get that weekend or not. Watch for the announcement here on FTR.

DeeZee
    Champlin, Mn

Welcome aboard buddy!!

See you on the water.

DONOTDELETE

Thanks guys, I’m excited to join the team!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.