Am I the only guy who is working way too much???

• dan-larson
    Cedar, Min-E-So-Ta

Been on a tear at work lately, going on my 4th straight week of 16 hour days, and in the office on Saturdays and Sundays. MUSKIES is up around Hackensack for a week, boated a 40″ last night and lost a little better fish boatside. Both on tubes, both on Wabedo. Really appreciate all you guys who make out sharing your pics and stories, it fills the hole the hole in my fishing heart… a little.

Just wanted to say thanks, especially to the Rip man. God do I want to get out on the flats!!!!

Dungeonhawk

I know I dont work very hard… Im here for 8 hours a day, working for 1…
    Network admin, its pretty typical

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

I can access IDA on my cell phone. So when I am working, it looks like I am online. Pretty sweet. And I am working all the time!

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

U R 1 to

Ms. “I don’t have to work all summer!”

putz
    Cottage Grove, Minn

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

U 2 fish breath!

Jeez! Why do I sound so crabby!? I am in a good mood!

fish-them-all
    Oakdale, MN

We have to keep working to have those social security checks keep rolling out to the retired fisherman.

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

This was the perfect post. I have also been very busy lately. Working, moving, and fishing. I logged on today and I had 1122 new posts in the General Forum. I can’t wait for school again so I can be on line 5 hours a day.

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

I was wondering where you were hiding out Dan! Glad to see you came up to the surface for a little air!

dan-larson
    Cedar, Min-E-So-Ta

Summer is supposed to be the time when litigation support gets slow. You know, lawyers go on vacation. The company that I work for is a start-up, only 6 months old, we are going absolutly gang busters because of the talent we recruited from rival companies, everyone wants us. A good problem to have, but it reaks havoc with any possible free time.

Good luck this weekend guys…

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

Quote:

This was the perfect post. I have also been very busy lately. Working, moving, and fishing.

Fife,
    You forgot
    Anytime you want I got an open seat
    Vacation was a blast again, Thanks for taking the other seat.

Ron

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

Quote:

going on my 4th straight week of 16 hour days, and in the office on Saturdays and Sundays.

And I thought I worked alot.

Ron

fishahollik
    South Range, WI

10 hour days 5 days a week PLUS being “on call” every third weekend SUX!

John Schultz
    Inactive
    Portage, WI

i’ll trade you your on-call every 3 weeks for my secondary on-call 24 X 7 X 365. Especially when there are only 5 in the rotation and three of them are newbies that don’t know their head from the other end. They can’t seem to tie their shoes without calling for help. I’ve been on the water twice since May.

HenryPF

Working too much? I have got ya beat! I paid in FULL for a 2004 Alumacraft Magnum 165CS with 90hp Etec in February – I have yet to pick it up!

Maybe sometime in August!

Good news is dealer is not charging me for storage I guess.

fish4fish888
    Wahkon,MN

I hear you there dan, i am working two jobs. the meat market on sunday through thursday, and a bait boy for anglers paradise friday and saturday. between the two i am putting in anywhere from 56-60 hours a week. i cant wait till school starts again so i can slow down my working time. im only 17, im supposed to be having fun during my summer vacation

nubbinbuck

Going to log 152 hours on this coming 2-week paycheck. Yeah, I’m working a bit.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.