ARM/GTG event

• Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

hey guys and gals, the ARM event and GTG is approaching fast. the dates are july 22 and 23. I am starting this post to help James get a head count on those who want to help with the ARM event. we are looking like we are going to need alot of boaters and some shore help as well.

thanks

shane

redneckjr
    Rosemount, MN

My dad will be down there with a boat and I am going to be there for shore duty, jig tying or anything else that needs to get done. My uncle from Australia is also planning on being there to help from shore.

We love helping out, this is a fun event so I encourage everyone to attend.
    We will also be at the GTG with some more relatives of mine.

chappy
    Hastings, MN

I’m still up in the air as of right now.I’m on Midnights next week and after last year when I got off midnights,I was a mess and don’t want to put anyone in danger. If I don’t have to work Thursday night, I’ll be there.

putz
    Cottage Grove, Minn

I’ll be there for shore help. Be looking for an open seat on Sat also.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Have boat, will travel…

I’ll be there for the ARM event for sure.

Was the “show up” time…7 or 8 am?

riverfan
    MN

What are the hours for friday?

John

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Be there early guys! We have a lot of boats to get in the water and the littles are usually coming in by 7-8:00am and we want to be ready.

I’ll be slated for shore duty again this year but I’ll have my little boat there as a reserve option. It’s also going to have an open seat for the GTG if anyone’s brave enough to claim it!

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

What time does this finish? usually?

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Mid-Afternoon. 3’ish.

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Thanks JAmes, I might be able to swing that and still make the Family thing also for the weekend! Don’t count me in yet, I will let you know on the other post after I check things out to make sure of the plans for that weekend!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.