EFN Field-Staff to moves to Pro-Staff

• hawger
    Owatonna, MN

I welcome Flick / Dylan Fluekiger, to the EFN FTR Pro-Staff. Dylan has done an excelent job reporting and posting on FTR in his EFN Field-Staff role. I am excited to see him move on to EFN Pro-Staff…. welcome aboard, Dylan.
    Hawger

fireflick
    Alma WI

I think I am gonna cry! Congrats brother. You are not so little anymore. If you thought you had fun on field staff just wait to see what is in store for you.

flick
    Alma WI

Thanks Dave, I’m very excited to move up to Prostaff…Can’t wait to work with all of you other Prostaffers..

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

Congrats.
    but fireflick. whos’ better? you or bro?
    I want to do Pool 4 again next Spring and i’m wondering who I should go with. You were alright but you know, who’s the best for the guiding dollar?

larsonlawyers
    Nelson Wi

congrats flick job well done.

leinieman
    Chippewa Valley (Dunnville Bottoms)

Congradulations Flick, I had the pleasure of meeting up with your brother this past weekend and had a great time. I am looking forward to meeting and going out sometime with you. Let me know when you need a camera man, I can get there in less than an hour. Steve

richardsmith
    Owatonna Mn 55060

Congrats Flick ! Maybe some time down we can hookup and have a great time ! Remember you can always find women, but eyes are harder to catch !

Richard (Smitty)

lKeep a tight Line !!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.