Leech Lake Guides

• cougareye
    Hudson, WI

I am thinking of hiring a fishing guide on Leech Lake this July. Can anyone recommend a guide for this lake?

Thank you!

Bob Bowman
    MN

AL MASS…… I HAD THE CHANCE TO FISH WITH HIM LAST YEAR AND HE KNOWS LEECH LIKE THE BACK OF HIS HAND. YOU CAN LOOK HIM UP ON LINE UNDER THE LEECH LAKE GUIDES. GOOD LUCK…

brent07
    Preston, MN

I have a buddy that guides on Leech. He is reasonable and is available most of the time. His name is Chris Whitney. Cell number is 218-820-4819. He said he has a couple tourneys in July but is very interested if you and he can go at the same time. Give him a call. Tell him Brent told you to call.

Leechboy

I think Reggie Thiel still guides up there. He knows the lake well. Mark Christiansen(sp?)is definately a top gun, but he might be hard to book. Both have won a lot of money on Leech. Check out the leech lake guide service for contacts.

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

Thanks to all for your recommendations!!

ProTiller
    Chisago Lakes Area

Harv Lueck….he grew up in the area and guides all sorts of species in the Cass Lake/Leech Lake region. I talked to Harv this morning and he guided two big limits last night on Leech. Very very knowledgable guy who’s willing to teach you his secrets.

Shot Guide Service

218-547-1891

218-380-4706

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.