Hey Iowa Boy’s, I need a little help!

• JohnEngler

I have recently lost my job due to company restructure. My wife and I have been talking about relocating the family to the eastern/central Iowa area (1/2 way between both sets of parents). Now that I am unemployeed, I have an excellent opportunity for the move.

I obviously need to find employment before I make the move. I have been searching several different websites and sending out resumes’. I am asking you guy’s if you know anybody that is looking to hire or who knows a company/business looking to hire.

I am an excellent salesman with over 15 years of experience. I have also been successful in a management role as regional/operations manager.

I have always enjoyed Iowa. I would prefer to be somewhere near the Mississippi, but not totally necessary. I am looking for a change, and would love to relocate.

I would like to thank you in advance for taking the time to respond.

Hope to be an Iowan soon!

FJ

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Sorry to hear the news! Good Luck on your new ventures. NE Iowa means one thing to me…. BIG BUCKS

skhartke
    Somerset, WI

Inside or outside sales? If it’s outside sales, you’re interested in, I may be able to help.
    Let me know!!

nirrad
    Des Moines, Iowa

Efco here in Des Moines has been hiring

annmarie
    Des Moines, IA

If you have any experience in retail or would be interested in retail.. Shoot me an e-mail at [email protected]

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.