I am so happy to have such a great son.

• putz
    Cottage Grove, Minn

I mean, this kid is smart, good looking and much more intelligent than I. If he wasn’t around, I guess Cheryl would have to figure everything out for me. Well, that is pretty much the way it works anyways. But with his vast amount of knowledge and rock star good looks, I feel I could take over the world. It does not need to be mentioned that he can out fish me any day. On the river, on a lake, deep sea, doesn’t matter. When Cheryl or Briank aren’t around, he even baits my hook for me! I hate those squirmy little worms and minnows, especially leeches. Ick. I am getting goosebumps right now just thinking those slippery little suckers. I should call that kid right now…

HooksWife
    Crystal, MN

I’ll take your word for that statement. I also have a great son. We are so lucky!

Art

Call him right now. Got to spend a lot of time with my dad the last 10 years of his life and it left a memory with me I will never forget. A lot of it was fishing. Spend ever minute you can with him because he will never forget it.

putzkid
    St. Paul, MN

My dad is a great dude and I love him to death, but when he realizes that he was still logged into this site when I stopped in he is gonna kill me..

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Son of Putz! YOU are the best!!!

Sometimes you have to toot your own horn!

That was good…I was trying to figure out the point of that post….

Ps let me know if you need help with picking out a grave stone….

herb
    6ft under

That got a little mushy, even for Putz.
    Good one Putzkid!
    Hey dude, when the swelling in your eyes goes back down let us know how he took it.

bekay
    Nebraska

Kids are great, its good that you have such a great son to brag about. I have a great daughter who loves to fish also.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Hey Campingal! Welcome to IDA!

Putzkid is kind of a Putz…he posted the “bragging post” from his dad’s computer himself…

putz
    Cottage Grove, Minn

Gawd, we go out for an evening and I come back to an empty refrigerator and THIS! My computer’s been hyjacked! How do you secure your password? Gonna have to change locks on the doors and windows. He’s going to pay for this.

Good one, Bud. Couldn’t remember writing that one and was fearing flashbacks again. Where did I put that will?

putzkid
    St. Paul, MN

To those who responded, kids are precious and I apologize for being deceitful under my dad’s account.

But I happened to stop by to visit my folks last night and they weren’t around, so I though I would check my email, and….

BrianK, can I get in your will? I think OldFartPutz has written me out of his already.

Hi Dad.

Waterloo, IA

Putzkid, that is hillarious. If my kid did that I’d have to kick his. He’s alot faster than I am so I’d probably have to wait and ambush him. On second thought that may not be such a hot idea either, cause he’s also a hell of a lot tougher than I am.

The writing out of the will part may have to do. Better yet, I’ll just spend his share. Ya, that’s it!

putz
    Cottage Grove, Minn

Quote:

On second thought that may not be such a hot idea either, cause he’s also a hell of a lot tougher than I am.

I don’t have that problem, Gramps. The treachery of old age usually wins out over the exuberance of youth.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Quote:

The treachery of old age usually wins out over the exuberance of youth.

From the mouths of babe’s~ Art Linkletter

putzkid
    St. Paul, MN

Bring it ole timer!

BrianK, you got my back?

I haven’t been able to check this site for a while, I hope everybody had a fun and safe fishing opener and continued good luck to all!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Mmmm, you might want me in front where you can see me…

Has Mr L. Putz taken his favorite son out fishing yet? I notice you haven’t been around lately. I figured you were trying to fix your scooter since Putz sat on it a while ago

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.