Remembering Travis Renville

• MuskieFever

This weekend will be a sad anniversary. My brother passed away one year ago on June 6 at the young age of 33. It’s been a long year without him sitting beside me fishing….for those of you who have fished with him or just new him from this site would you please taken a minute to remember him. He lived to fish and post his thoughts on this site….as he would say….get on the natch!!!!! I miss you my brother…rest in peace!!!!!!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I never fished with him MF, but in exchanges on the board and reading his posts…I felt as though I knew him.

Who can forget his P2 walleye? It was huge!

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Didn’t know him, but read some of his posts. Can’t imagine losing a brother so early in life. Rest in Peace Travis. Nice Piggie on Pool 2 !

My thoughts go to your family on this sad annivesary!

DeeZee
    Champlin, Mn

Hope the fish are biting Travis!!
    I wish the best for you and his family he leaves behind.
    God Bless!

derek_johnston
    On the water- Minnesota

I had that marked on my calendar.. Hope I win for Travis this weekend.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Every time I see those goofy penguines, I think of Travis. Sorry you lost your brother so early in life. Rest assured, Travis will have all kinds of GPS waypoints for you when you join him on the water next.

gonefishing
    Lacrosse Wi

Having lost two brothers one to carbon monoxide poisoning and one to cancer I know exactly how you feel. The next time you go fishing just pretend you’re doing it for Travis and if you lose the big one well maybe he’s with you and just being a brother.

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Travis comes to mind often in my boat while fishing pool 2. He sure had a knack for pulling walleyes off the wingdams on crankbaits.
    It was the middle of may last year that he photoed a walleye for me down there. That eye has been my largest to date at 29.75″. Travis had also done quite well that day with catching, if I remember right 6 or 8 fish over 25″s. He put up a report at that time showing alot of these fish. Way to go Travis.

You are missed and not forgoten in my boat Travis. Im sure you have found better fishing grounds where you are at now.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Even though I never had the pleasure of meetting Travis I felt like I knew him and I enjoyed his posts very much. Rest in peace my freind!
    Heres to Travis

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.