New EFN Field-Staff added

• hawger
    Owatonna, MN

I am happy to welcome Glenn Walker to the EFN FTR Field-Staff. Glen is 17 years old and will be a senior at Verona Area High School this year. He lives in Verona, WI and fishes the Madison Chain of Lakes every Wednesday night in the Madison B.A.S.S./Dorn Wednesday Night Open Bass Tournaments… he won the event on July 17. He has also fished one Wal-Mart BFL Great Lakes Division tournament this year (6/22 Prairie Du Chien) and is going to be fishing the Super Tournament on September 14 out of Prairie Du Chien, as a non-boater. Next year Glen going to be a member of the Bayview Bassmasters. He hopes that he will be able to fish in two Bass World Tournament Sports Association Events this year yet. Glen has a14-ft. Alulmacraft with a 15 h.p. Johnson, that he used to fish pool 10 every weekend in the summer. Glen’s family has a cabin in Prairie Du Chien so he knows that section of the river well.
    Glen told me that he would like the oppurtunity to help promote and support this great website and the sport that goes along with it.
    Welcome Glen, to the EFN team!
    “Hawger”
    Dave Hoggard
    EFN Pro-Staff Director

glenn-walker
    Shakopee, MN

Thanks Dave.
    I look forward to working with the other field and pro-staffers. I can’t wait see everyone on the river.
    Glenn

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Welcome aboard Glen. Age doesn’t matter when fishing is in your heart. My youngest son Nate isn’t much older than you and he kicks my rear end all the time on the water and qualified for both the Cabelas Championship and the RCL Championship Tournaments this year. You can do it! Its great to see young fisherman going after a dream in the fishing world. Go get em!

birdman
    Lancaster, WI

Alright, a southern boy joins the ranks. Congrats Glenn….are you fishing Grant County Bass Clubs 4 man open tourney on the 11th? If you are I’ll probaly see you there.

glenn-walker
    Shakopee, MN

Thanks Dave.
    I look forward to working with the other EFN field and pro-staff members. I look forward to seeing everyone on the water.
    Glenn

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Sounds like a great addition to the staff! Welcome aboard Glen!

glenn-walker
    Shakopee, MN

Thanks to all for there support. Can’t wait to meet you guys on the water.

Birdman: I will hopefully be fishing it. I am still looking for another boater for my team, so if you know of anyone let me know. I will be in Lancaster Tue., so I will stop by the shop.

Glenn

richardsmith
    Owatonna Mn 55060

Welcome to the forum Glenn!
    Looking foward to meeting you!

Richard (Smitty)

Keep a tight line !!!!

leinieman
    Chippewa Valley (Dunnville Bottoms)

Welcome to the team. I hope we can meet up sometime and share a boat. Steve

BASSTRACKER1
    Iowa

GOOD TO SEE MY PARTNER A FIELD STAFF MEMBER! A GREAT YOUNGMAN WITH A BUNCH OF FISHING KNOWLEDGE ! HE AND I WILL BE FISHING MANY AREA BASS TOURNEYS (POOLS 8-10) YET THIS YEAR AND I’M SURE WE WILL DO WELL! WE WHERE UNABLE TO FISH MANY OF THE TOURNEYS THIS SUMMER DO TO MY MOTOR BLOWING UP IN MAY! BUT THIS WEEK WE WILL BE BACK ON THE WATER AFTER A TWO MONTH LAYUP!

THANKS EFN

glenn-walker
    Shakopee, MN

Thanks Nick for the kind words and most of all a boat to fish out of.
    Glenn

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.