How long are you going to live?

• nate-cadwell
    Rochester, Mn

I guess mine is 54
    I guess I better change that dream to retire at 55 to 50

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Do we need a father/son talk here son? No fair going to be with the Lord before I do. After all what would I do with all my fishin stuff if you beat me there. Whose going to say ”I caught that big one for you Dad” and whose going to say ”I won that Angler of the Year for you Dad”? And besides I want to be the one to find all those big fish and best fishin spots ABOVE for you son.

Love, Dad

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

And when I look down and see you there at my casket I want to see my four children look upward and say: ”I’ll someday be there with you Dad and we will be together again forever” and also ”knowing our Dad hes got a couple fish in the boat already.”

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Holy smokes! I got an 85!
    I wouldn’t have guessed that earlier this year!
    Tuck

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Its amazing what a relationship with the Lord and changing old bad habits for much better healthier habits can do for a person Bud. We get to fish much longer and enjoy our families much longer and get the best fishin spots above too.
    Thanks, Bill

nate-cadwell
    Rochester, Mn

Hey If your that worried about me getting you fishin stuff then just start handing it over now
    lets see I could use a few more rods some cranks and you know a 14ft Jon with a 9.9 Johnson on it

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

I have to break that new boat in so it knows where to go for catchin fish so you can sit back and put your feet up and say: boat take me to the big ones. [Its a hec of a job but somebodies gotta do it, ]

ps. check out Tucks fishin report with cranks. Tucks Crankbait Wisdom

robby
    Quad Cities

65 for me, I am quitting my job. Not paying anything into medicare that I will never receive. My club tournaments will have to sustain me until I can to pro next year. I will be the guy using his trolling motor to lock through, because it is cheaper than using my outboard. And damned it, dynamite is out of the question this year, just too expensive.

yoda840
    Western North Carolina

just 66…. I best spend more time fishing right away.
    barry

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

I guess I am going to be an ownry cuss that sits on my rocking chair holding a fly swater and keeping track of how many I got on the side of my house with a pencil, drinking lemonade, whittling on a stick of wood, spiting chaw all over my deck watching my grandchildren work on the house for me. then at the age of 81, i get to kick the bucket. little do my kids know, I am spending thier inheritance. j/k.

shane

fishahollik
    South Range, WI

What a coincidence, I got an 83..My grandfather passed away last summer, at 83.

pittmd

Oh boy! Only 37 more years to figure out how to catch walleyes. Considering the fact that I have been fishing since I was 5 and that it has taken me 43 years to get this good (read not very). I better pick up the pace if I ever want to have a fresh caught walleye dinner before I die. It gave me an 85.

sgt._rock
    Rochester, MN

Mine came out to 81 and shot by a jealous husband.

skhartke
    Somerset, WI

Quote:

Mine came out to 81 and shot by a jealous husband.

That was my Grandpa’s favorite line. That’s how he wanted to go! But he used the age of 91!

MDP: That cracked me up! Thank!!!

koldfront kraig
    Coon Rapids mn

I got 81.

The first 40 haven’t been the most productive. Iv’e got 41 more to make something of myself.

Being a procrastinator, I’ll probably wait untill the last minute to do it.

I just put my christmas tree away last week.

krisko
    Durand, WI

I got 86, I can’t imagine trying to stay warm out on the water fishing then. I also can’t believe I will live 57 more years!

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

I’m already dead

dustin_stewart
    Rochester, MN

Quote:

I’m already dead

Dead man

sledhead
    MN Rosemount

me too and im only 14

Quote:

I’m already dead

bigdog10
    Waterloo, Iowa

As part of my profession, I ask (seriously) my clients what age they think they will die. Then I ask what they would want their lives to be like at the beginning of that year. Answers include;
    -I would be physically active,travel, recreation, hobbies
    -I would be enjoying my friends and family
    -I would be financially independent
    -I would be contributing to my community/society
    -I would be active in my church
    -I would try to help young people get ahead

The final question is, if you had all those things going for you, why in the world would you die?

Think about it!

carpking
    Janesville, WI.

Something must be wrong, it said 44 for me. Oh wait, arrrrghhh whats that pain in my chest. But seriously, 65…way too young!

fireman731
    Miles, Iowa

I got an 80, 39 to go ! Looks like it’s all down river from here, unless I hit some falls ! My family does’nt have a good track record for retirement so I figure, fish hard, die young and leave a good lookin corpse !

Viewing 22 posts - 31 through 52 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.