stories behind the pics

• Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

Quote:

trolling with a 10″ Jake for Muskie
    ————————————————————————

Now that thar is funny…(and impossable)

Dang straight it’s impossible…..as everyone already knows, I DON’T TROLL!!!

SUNNY…..it would be best to just ignore any further smart mouth comments made by Mr. BrianK……that’s what most of us do

P.S. Mine is me with a 28″ walleye caught this spring on the Rainy River ……(although it has been up now for a while, it will probably change soon )

redneckjr
    Rosemount, MN

Mine is of an 8lb. 9oz. Walleye that Steve was nice enough to take the picture of.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I was wondering where you been there whipper snapper? Thought you might have been pre fishing Zumbro for those monster pike….

Lip Ripper…I went back to your post…’cause I was confused…then I saw that bass in there…sorry for the misaken identity…

Forgive me…for all the above….

Ok…more serious here…IMO…I think “river eyes” and “fishing machine” have two of the best…and there are alot of good ones) on the site. They are clear (unlike mine) and you can really see who they are.

Good photos!

matt_grow
    Albertville MN

Brian, For the longest time I had no Idea what was going on in your picture.
    I just always thought you were holding up a dead alien and there was a ufo landing in the background. Finally someone said it was a fish not an alien, and it wasn’t a ufo, It was your headlamp.

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

Quote:

Ok…more serious here…IMO…I think “river eyes” and “fishing machine” have two of the best…and there are alot of good ones) on the site. They are clear (unlike mine) and you can really see who they are.

There ya go Brian……I changed mine just for you…….now you should be able to see my face more clearly

gregory
    Red wing,mn

Mine was when i was trolling lead down at the head of the lake and he got off.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Lord…forgive HIM for that…

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Dude……you pee’d on my Johnson [end of quote]

Dude, you have a Yamahaaaaaaaaaa not a Johnson. Maybe some day though.

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

mine is a picture of me and my little brother from the BB/BS organization holding a couple of nice eyes that brian sanders put us on. that was our first ARM event and also my wedding anniversary. Joe (aka walleyegod) is also registered on this web site and looks forward to fishing the ARM event again this year.

shane

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

Quote:

Dude, you have a Yamahaaaaaaaaaa not a Johnson. Maybe some day though.

Misinformed once again Mr. Bill……I actually have recently purchased myself a 16′ Polarcraft w/ 30hp Mariner on it

and besides……who said my quote was refering to a motor?

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Bill…? You haven’t met the guys he fishes with….

clarkk
    Eagan, MN

Mine is just my dog as a pup pointing a robin in a shrub. She was high on both ends with good style. The pic turned out just right. Can’t stand it when a dog points with no style.

fishermissis
    Red Wing

I’m using this avatar because it captures my personality and my gender.
    Also because I have NO pics of me holding any trophy fish or fish of ANY kind…
    And I SWEAR that it’s not because I haven’t caught TONS of fish worth capturing on film – I just never had the camera along!

Really.
    Honest.
    No kidding.

koldfront kraig
    Coon Rapids mn

This pick is from last fall after a week of duck hunting with few ducks.

My buddy hates when I make this face, so I get his camera and have someone take a pick of my homely mug.

sunnyd
    Central Minnesota

This is my kind of place…Thanks Jake for your response.

Briank:
    I think I will retract my response about taking a picture of the 10″ Jake…now get your mind out of the gutter!

Take care and have a good weekend, time to get everything ready for border water opener.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Quote:

I think I will retract my response about taking a picture of the 10″ Jake

I was REALLY hoping you would!

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

My eyes are hurting. Jake and Skindog have my vote for the most disturbing photos.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Jake always has my vote… although Putz…well, never mind.

FisherMissis, first rule of fishing the river…always have some type of camera along… the $6 disposable ones with out the flash work well. Keep them in the cellophane until needed…

I am getting hungry for corn on the cob..

shew
    East Bethel, Minnesota

Quote:

Jake always has my vote… although Putz…well, never mind.

FisherMissis, first rule of fishing the river…always have some type of camera along… the $6 disposable ones with out the flash work well. Keep them in the cellophane until needed…

I am getting hungry for corn on the cob..

Second don’t eat all the corn you can use it for bait. You can catch suckers, carp, BrianK (Note: don’t touch with out gloves), and other bottom feeders.

fishermissis
    Red Wing

About Briank’s avatar…

When I first saw it, I seriously thought he was wearing some sort of “glow-in-the-dark” shriners hat!

And about the camera…
    (That was just my excuse for not being able to post any pics.)

And thanks for the tip about wearing gloves while handling various bottom feeders, but I prefer to just cut the line.

danwi
    westby wi

mine is just a pic of me and a fish. I had this one up and they said i should show more of my face

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Quote:

I seriously thought he was wearing some sort of “glow-in-the-dark” shriners hat!

When Putz first saw it…he asked me if that was my personality shining through…

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

Quote:

mine is just a pic of me and a fish. I had this one up and they said i should show more of my face

WHY

DanWi,

Sorry sometimes I can’t help myself

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Slider….we may have to start our own support group…

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

We can all thank Sliderfishn for not putting his mug on here.

jk, after that comment I better show off your camera and guiding skills and change mine to the smallmouth. I will get it up soon.

nate-cadwell
    Rochester, Mn

Mine is a 8lb walleye I caught during the WWA tourney in Redwing on April 5 of 2003 that also gave us Big fish for the Day in the tourney.
    caught on the last cast on a 1/8oz Purple on Purple BuckTail made by Hooked on Fishing.

nate-cadwell
    Rochester, Mn

oh yeah dad you forgot to mention who netted that fish for you in that club tourney

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Good net job son. You learned well by watching me net alot of your big fish. How come yours are usually bigger than mine? Hey guess what? I’ve got me a big new Beckman Walleye Net with even a longer handle for longer fish and a bigger net for bigger fish. Shall we try it out next week?

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

Bigfife,
    Thanks for holding my fish while I got your jig out of the rocks.

Ron

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 91 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.