New EFN Media Pro-Staff addition

• bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Welcome aboard Steve and Jon. Your on a great team and look forward to working with both of you.

hawger
    Owatonna, MN

I am so thrilled to announce the sixth EFN Media Field-Staff member. “Rivereyes” (Ken Christiansen) will be an excellent addition to our EFN team. Welcome Ken. Great to have you aboard.
    Hawger

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Welcome aboard Ken. Its great to have a person with your knowledge on fisheries on our team. With your skills “and jokes” we will all have a good time working together.

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

thanks Bill….. I must be so excited I cant even sleep!! and if you think Im crazy now…. wait till you see me go a few days without sleep!……

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Welcome to the team Ken, I look forward to working with you!

leinieman
    Chippewa Valley (Dunnville Bottoms)

Welcome Rivereye’s. Hope to get out fishing with you sometime. Looking forward to a little cooler weather and a lot more fishing. Welcome again Ken. Steve

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

So when and where should this Media Team get together? I do believe EFN has picked a great team for their goal. Lets help make this the FINEST site in the world.

ec

hawger
    Owatonna, MN

Yep, I agree with you! We’ll be meeting real soon . I have a meeting with James and Steve H., Mike Little, and Smitty scheduled for tomorow…. so, at that meeting we’ll figure a meeting time/place for the Media Pro-Staff to take place.
    Hawger

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.