New EFN Media Pro-Staff addition

• hawger
    Owatonna, MN

I welcome Dave Koonce, to be the first EFN Media Field-Staff associate.
    Welcome to the team Dave!

I liked Dave Koonce’s photo work done at this years Get-Togeather and want to see lots more of it on our sites.
    It occured to me that EFN needs him (and about five more like him on staff) to “cover” these events. I am excited that Dave has accepted the position.

I am interested in adding five other people on to EFN Media Pro-Staff to do “camera work”. These non-paid positions will NOT be filled by guides, tournament pros. or fishing “professionals”. These types are buisy with other duitys… and not at all our EFN functions. I want only those persons that are willing to spend time and efforts to attend and “document” EFN sponsored and related events.

This EFN Media Pro-Staff will be the “eyes and ears” of EFN’s future… and provide photos and mpegs to the sites on a regular basis.

The expense to opperate in this position, would need come from your own pocket… such as equipment and travel expenses…. and some expenses may be met by EFN. Those expenses would be decided upon and discussed with you, by EFN management, prior to your being asked to attend or “cover” an event.

What would be a benifit to you, would be the same as is to our other EFN Pro-Staff. These benifits include a free personal ad banner under your posts and reports, recognition as being on EFN Pro-Staff with full benifits as to group sponsor discounts on products (these have included a huge discount on St Croix Rods, Crestliner Boats, Garmin, Froggtoggs, Shorelandr, and many other products that EFN is now and will be promoting in the future) and some free products provided by EFN sponsors. Certainly, you will be spending much time in the boat with other EFN Pro-Staff.

Would you be interrested? You will need a good digital cemera or digital cam/corder and the ability to email and post photos to be places here on our sites. It would start with a welcome on to EFN Field -Staff. That will be followed soon by a promotion to EFN Pro-Staff. That promotion would come by your showing a willingness to communicate and your agreement to promote EFN in all you do.

Please contact me in a PM if you are interested (or by phone at 507.202.0312) if you have questions.
    Thanks.
    Dave Hoggard
    EFN Pro-Staff Director

dustin_stewart
    Rochester, MN

Congrats ec!! I personally think you will do a “bang up” job in your new position. EFN could not have chosen a better guy. Welcome to the ship!

Brian Lyons

HOO BOY!!! What a great choice for EFN media mogul!!! Dave not only takes great pics, he also catches great fish and has a great time while he’s at it. If you want a real treat talk this ec guy into taking you handlining. Hey Dave, thanks for sending the pics, maybe if we airbrushed BFD’s it he would look a little better? ……….B

hawger
    Owatonna, MN

I am very pleased to welcome Steve Green (leinieman) on to the EFN Media Field-Staff. Steve has recently done a great job in promotions and has tons of enthusisam. Welcome Steve Green. I am glad to have you join our EFN team.

Hawger

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

This sounded like a lot of fun !!

I love to take pictures, my camera goes almost every where I go. The EFN (ftr) people at the get together were all a bunch of good people and they were a lot of fun to rub elbows with. I’m looking foreward to taking on this new position .

See ya out there

ec

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

High Fives Steve !!

PMA (positive mental attitude)

This is what my impression of Steve was the first time I met him(this years ftr get together).You will make a great addition to the Media Staff.

Congradulations Steve

ec

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Awesome! Simply Awesome! Congrats to both Dave and Steve!

leinieman
    Chippewa Valley (Dunnville Bottoms)

Congradulations EC. I figured since I don’t seem to get to many fish of my
    own to photo I may as well take some of someone else’s.LOL Acually I have had such a good
    time at the events and gathering stuff for them that I thought I may as well belong to the media staff.
    So High Fives back. OH Yea I can almost see normal after that photo in the dark you took.
    Steve

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Welcome aboard Dave and Steve. You are on a great team with a great bunch of guys. Bill

RipnLips1
    Roberts,Wi

Welcome aboard guys!!Dave you take some very nice shots,cant wait to see more.Is that a olympus digital that you are using?Does the paper prints come out as nice as your computer images?

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Yep and Yep

The camera i use is a Olympus D-490 Zoom. It is a digital camera that takes great pics at the low resolution for sending over the internet and WAY nice pics on high res. for print quality.

thanks guys for the nice welcome

ec

richardsmith
    Owatonna Mn 55060

Things will only get bigger and better with Pros like you guys aboard !! Looking foward to working with you !!!

P.M. me when you need use of an underwater camera.

Rishard (Smitty)

Keep a tight line !!!

hawger
    Owatonna, MN

I am adding “Hawg”… Kerry Harvey to the list of EFN Media Field-Staff. Kerry has shown lots of ambition to make EFN grow and impressed me by his desire to “put something back into EFN”.
    Kerry welcome to the EFN team, it is good to have you with us. Hawger

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

High Fives Kerry

ec

dustin_stewart
    Rochester, MN

Way to go “HAWG” Looking forward to seeing you on the river. Don’t forget the camera!

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Way to go Ec! Say “Cheese!”
    Tuck

nate-cadwell
    Rochester, Mn

Hey Welcome Kerry
    you should have alot of fun with these guys!
    I know you are on Vacation so it will be a week before you read this but way to go bud.
    see ya on the water

Kerry Harvey
    Brownsdale, MN.

Thanks guys, Looking forward to my time with EFN. I have gotten so much out of this site, and now it’s time to start giving a little back. Nate im not on vacation yet, 3 more days. Again, I’m looking forward to working with a great group of people that you are….Kerry

leinieman

Yep welcome aboard. I’m not sure if we met but if not we will soon.I’m sure this is going to be a fun adventure(anything to do with fishing usually is) thanks for joining up and I’ll get the first cold one(pop or beer) . Steve

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Welcome aboard Bud. You will enjoy being on the team with a great bunch of guys. Does this mean Nate and I have to start sharing our fishing spots with you??? LOL Couldn’t resist Kerry. With you going up to Canada for vacation we won’t be able to pick on at the next W.S. metting. Have fun, catch a few for me. See ya on the water. ps, put you in the drawing for the next club tourney? Bill

hawger
    Owatonna, MN

I am adding Steve Plantz (fishhunt58)and Jon Jourdan (Jon J.) to the list of EFN Media Field Staff. Both of these individuals are going to be great on staff…. I am thrilled! Thanks guys for your interest. I look forward to working with both of you.
    Hawger

fireflick
    Alma WI

Hey Kerry,

Welcome aboard! What a great addition to the team. You will have lots of fun here. Welcome!

Kerry Harvey
    Brownsdale, MN.

Hey Leinieman, Yes we meet at the BB-BS on Fri.. I talked with you for quite awhile.
    Hey Bill, Don’t put my name in for the searchers tourney, I don’t know if I’ll be home. If I get home in time I’ll give Nate a call….Kerry

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

It’s getting hard to keep up!!! Congrats and way to go Kerry, Steve, and Jon!

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Looks like this Media Team is turning out to be one Kick Butt Group !!! Congradulations All of you !!!

ec

leinieman

All right now we have enough for a poker game. Welcome to the team guys.It was
    great meeting up with the both of you at the events. It will be fun working with you and can
    you just imagine how bright it will be when all those flashes go off. Steve

Doug Ertl
    St Cloud, MN

Congrats ecnook, Hawg, lieneman, mudlnthru, fishnhunt, and Jonj. A great addition to whats already a great organazation.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I am really looking forward to working with all of you, it is an honor to be associated with such a great group of people!

hawger
    Owatonna, MN

Jon J. came up with an idea.
    When promoted to EFN Media Pro-Staff, you may wish to add a new user name and become that person as your staff identy.
    Jon J. can still exist for Jon to post under while Jon Jordan / EFN Media Pro-Staff will also exist fro him to use also. This way, he can keep his fishing-guy “persona” and use the new identy to create a new media/EFN business persona.
    Explained well enough Jon? Anyway, up to you guys if you want to become a new… chuck the old… or save the old and have two… just a thought. Some of you may wish to use this position to start up a photo/media/promotions business When doing “biz” years from now, I am thinking EFN’s Marketing Director will best be known outside of EFN as Dave Hoggard rather than “Hawger”… is the idea.
    Thanks Jon, for your sharing the idea .
    Hawger

Bob Carlson
    Mille Lacs Lake (eastside), Mn.

Hey congrats Hawg……….Look forward to all of the future that EFN will bring!

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.