Tree moving

• TroyR
    Silver Lake MN

I am having 10 oaks removed from my front yard, because they are dying/dead. I hate to loose these trees, but the tree guy said that they have run there course, and are now hazard. I am looking for someone that knows someone that can move some trees from my back yard, to the front. Name/Numbers or any contact information would be appreciated. I am in Hager City WI. Also, the area that I live in is mostly sandy, so any information on a good shade semi-fast to fast growing tree that doesn’t bring the roots to the surface would be great. thanks

carpking
    Janesville, WI.

Whoever removes these is probably going to make money from it in addition to you paying them! Look for someone who does logging, if they are mature and in good condition you may be able to sell them. Sorry, no contact info, just a suggestion!

TroyR
    Silver Lake MN

they are sold, but now I want to move some new trees from my back yard to the front.

b_sander
    Red Wing , MN

WHos your tree guy???

Red Wing Tree Service <– ME

I would give Bilz Tree Spadeing a call 651 388 0557 in Red Wing

Pops
    Big River, WI

Lee Nesbitt of Diamond Bluff township has tree moving equipment. His No is 792-2676. Give him a call..

john23
    St. Paul, MN

Pearson Properties (Hudson) does a great job and can move a LOT of trees in a hurry. They have several tree spades and a semi with “pods” that allow them to move 8 or 10 at a time. Makes for cheaper trees due to less trips! They are reasonable in the first place, too.

Call Josh Leisen at (715) 307-9816.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.