War Eagle Boat Dealers

• blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

I need to find a boat dealers in MN or WI that deal in War Eagle boats. My Dad is looking at getting one. He’s been to Starks but wants to shop around.

carpking
    Janesville, WI.

War Eagle dealer in Janesville, WI.

emover
    Malcom, IA

Blue,
    I was surprised their website didn’t list dealers, I was thinking of Starks until you mentioned them. I did a google search for War Eagle Boat Dealers, but closest I could find was in Poplar Bluff, Mo. Sorry not more help, I’ll keep my eyes open.

dave

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

emover,

Yes I was disappointed they didn’t list dealers either. Apparently you have to fill out an info page and they’ll send you info and a dealer list. I filled it out, so I’ll have to see what happens.

Thanks much for looking!!!

jaspsycho

Who is the War Eagle dealer in Janesville? I was at Stark’s on Saturday and I got the distinct impression that the price was I was given for the 1754 was a SWAG. When I asked about the price of the boat alone, it was like the saleman was trying to guess how much I’d pay. I was NOT impressed…

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

I don’t recall the name of the dealership I talked to in Janesville. The price he gave me over the phone was cheaper than Stark’s. We’ll be going back to Stark’s and asking them to not match the price but beat it.

jaspsycho

If you do remember I would appreciate a heads-up. I really want the 1754LDSV but I would like to know I’m not overpaying. Thanks

bassinfever
    Wausau, WI

The dealer that I know of in Janesville is also a used car dealer. A very small operation.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.