An unsinkable river boat! Check this out!

• jldii

I found this on the web, and thought I’d share it with all you “river” folks. I guess it’s been around for awhile, but in case you haven’t seen this……..

Un-Sinkable

buzz4469
    Plainview, MN

Ah us river rats do that sort of thing all the time. that is pretty amazing!
    My friend and I like to fish a lot of backwaters and there are a few low bridges two of them we need to pull the plug and let the boat fill with water so she will ride a little lower to get under them then we hit the bilge pump and we are off and fishing again.

carpking
    Janesville, WI.

Brings back memories of my brother going over the Onalaska spillway! Do you suppose they needed to change their underwear when they were back on course? Does that boat say Exxon on the side of it?

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Hes one heck of a tug captian, probably been on the river a long time. After it comes back up on the down river side of the bridge the bilge pumps are working and he throttles the engine. The only natural thing to do is go get the tows. What an experience.

18fisher
    Hastings,MN

wooohooo! boss, boss can we try it again!

Destry

Jack, sure that isnt your yarcraft!!

jldii

Now Destry, you know as well as I do that those Yar-Crafts are the driest boats on the water today!!

I even tried to spear a couple waves, and couldn’t get the front deck wet!!

I’m sorry we aren’t working together anymore. Hopefully we will again some day! I’ll still recommend you and LeCannes any time I can.

Destry

I like the hull no doubt about it jack. Let me know when you need something.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.