Florida Bass Guide?

• tcfishing
    Anoka, MN

I’m going to Florida next week to do the family thing in Orlando and I told the wife I get one day to wet a line. I thought that I would put up a post to see if anyone has any recommendations or experances on bass guides.

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Should be a good time to go BASSIN!!! in FLA.
    this short a notice you may have to just get lucky in finding a good person with an opening. Check the back sections of Bassmaster Mag, in their classified ads, there are alot of ads for that area. good luck, take the camera, and hope to see some big Bass shots on your return. Jack..

Steve Root
    South St. Paul, MN

Hey Jack,

Maybe you and I should go along just to make sure everything works out OK

Rootski waiting for ice out…

bigpike

Be carefull there are alot of fly by night guides down there, I had a buddy who hired a guide and got into a little hot water with the Florida fish and game dept. Make sure you cross t’s and dot your i’s before you plunk down your cash……

BigDaddyEE

My dad and I fished with a guide named John Leach on Stick Marsh/Farm 13 a few years back and had a ball. I’m sure if you do a Google search on him, you could come up with something. I’d hire him again if we went back. Good luck in your search.

Eric

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Rootski,
    I agree with YOU.
    Jack..

dr_hook
    Minnestrista

I fished with Chuck Pippin, an FLW pro who fishes on Toho. Great guy, a real go getter. You pay for your actual fishing time….choose a 4,6,or 8 hour trip and you FISH that amount of time. Running from spot to spot does not count. I’d hire himagain in a heartbeat.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.