resorts?

• jpron

I am wondering if any one knows of a good resort in northern wisconsin or minnesota? I am looking to take about a half a dozen customers of mine for a 2or3 day trip. Looking to go after walleyes mostly. Maybe some crappies or sunnies also. I am looking for a place nice but not fancy, someplace where we can have good fishing and can sit around grill steaks and have a couple beers in the evening. I would appreciate any suggestions. thanks

shew
    East Bethel, Minnesota

I will say Twin Pines On Mille Lacs. They have very nice cabins. You can grill at your cabin or eat there. They have bar there which I hear Can be alot of fun. It’s nothing more then just a bar over looking the lake. they have a Launch that will take you all out fishing.
    They they are such good people there.
    Twin Pines Resort
    Here is the link it is a great lake and good fun.
    Good luck let me know if you go up

Jira

Depending on how far north you’de like to go, I’de recommend Schuster’s Resort on LOTW. They have nice cabins, a newer bar/restaurant and guided packages available.

Here’s a link.. http://www.schustersresort.com

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

Contact Woody at Woody’s Fairly Reliable Guide Service in International Falls. You can get his number by calling 1-800-falls mn.
    Great guide , good entertainment and his bar is fun to.
    Rainy Lake may have the best Walleye fishing in the state .

TBOMN11
    Circle Pines, MN

I agree with Brian MN. On the other side of Kettle Falls, is another great resort, Nelson’s Resort on Crane Lake. They have guide service, top notch cabins, bar and a 4 star restaurant. Super place. I slip my houseboat across the bay from them, and eat there often.

http://www.nelsonsresort.com

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.