Madison fishing expo

• wiswalleyenut
    Central WI.

The wife and I are planning on going to the Madison fishing expo. which is the weekend of Feb 25,26,27. We will be there saturday the 26th. Just curious why I have not seen any threads on here about this event. Is it not worth the three hour drive for me? Or is everyone on here even farther away? It will be my first big fishing expo and am really looking forward to it Actually my wife is getting pretty excited too which is even better. Any thoughts about this show?

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

There is a thread about the show in the Bass forum. Sounds like quite a few are planning on going

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

I’ll be there, stop by at the Fin-tech booth and say HI.

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Four more days before the big show. I always look forward to this show every year. Hope to see lots of you guys there at the Fin-tech tackle, booth #130. After the show Friday night at 9:00 P.M. the Fin-tech pro staff and owner Mike Huppert go to the Outback Steak House for dinner and drinks on the east side of Madison. It’s always a great time. For those IDA members that are going to be around this year the pro staff and Mike from Fin-tech Tackle Co. would love to share product knowledge with you at the show and OutBack Steak House, the OutBack has a great bar and food.

PS. Also at the show will be James a.k.a. H2O and Dave a.k.a. ecnook at the B-Fish-N Tackle booth #170

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Just want to keep this thread at the top. Three more days to go. It should be a blast. Lots of IDA members will be there and partying.

FallingRock1
    Eastman Wi

We’re takin’ a day off from the bar and going to the show.See ya there on sunday.

emover
    Malcom, IA

Len,
    I read your post before I read WHO posted it, and remembering the long thread on this in the Bass forum, I couldn’t help but think someone was just having a little fun. I guess you had to be there, but it was funny at the time.
    Glad you Sandy get to go.

dave

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

One more day and all the new anglers that have not been here will have to decide if it was worth come.

PS. Don’t forget to check out the Bass Master Kids contest. They’re the next generation. Sunday is the best day to do this.

z-man
    Dousman, WI

Went Friday, and was good to get submerged in all the fishing and boating hysterics. Had good visits with James and Jeff, and checked out all the boats I cant have. Nothing like the show to get you fired up to get out and use all the stuff we accumulate, except for the fishing reports for the Ole Miss….those are almost unbearable to read for those of us who have to wait to get out. Watch out for Jeff….he’s one tough salesman.

carpking
    Janesville, WI.

Had a great day today at the show! $50.00 worth of Fin Tech Jigs, a new rod I didnt really need and of course more super doos and ringworms! Gotta love the atmosphere! The in depth boys are certainly doing this site proud! Good job Jeff, Dave and James and everyone else I didnt see!

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Ed, you can say that again.

Quote:

Went Friday, and was good to get submerged in all the fishing and boating hysterics. Had good visits with James and Jeff, and checked out all the boats I cant have. Nothing like the show to get you fired up to get out and use all the stuff we accumulate, except for the fishing reports for the Ole Miss….those are almost unbearable to read for those of us who have to wait to get out. Watch out for Jeff….he’s one tough salesman.

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

So far the show is going great. Meeting lots of IDA members and there all being good that I saw. .

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Some more pic’s and more coming.

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

It was great seeing everyone, a big thank you for those stopping in to buy jigs or just check them out and talking.THANK YOU

PS. Getting ready to head back up to the show with the family.

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

The show is over, had a great time and it was a excellent turn out.

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

more pictures

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

more great pic’s.

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

all most done.

B.C.
    La Crosse, WI

Nice pics, Jeff! Thanks for sharing those and it was good meeting you this weekend. We met quite a few IDA’ers this weekend and I think a good time was had by all!

thedeuce
    Wausau, WI

Well, I guess most of you probably don’t know me, but for those IDA’ers that were at the expo, it was great meeting you all. For the sake of reference, I am B.C.’s bro and just joined since my picture may be soon be plastered all over this forum. I’m glad to be a part of this and hope to get to know those that I hadn’t already met.

glenn-walker
    Shakopee, MN

The show was awesome, glad I could finally meet a lot of you guys!! Wish I could’ve met up with you guys Saturday night, can’t wait to hear the stories!!

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Welcome aboard Deuce. It was great meeting you, BC & Slop this weekend. I bet you guys had some fun at the bars Saturday night.

thedeuce
    Wausau, WI

Yes, we had alot of fun Saturday night. I think B.C. posted some pictures for your viewing pleasure!

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Thanks for the pics Jeff. Always great to see the boat/fishing shows.

Welcome Deuce. Glad to have you with us. Please feel free to share and post all you want.

Thanks, Bill

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.