I saw an IDA member on the road today!!

• Steve Plantz
    SE MN

I was on my way home from work this morning and saw a green GMC truck with a neat license plate “TMUSKIE” as I got closer to the truck much to my surprise I saw an IDA Decal in the back window of the topper! So who ever you are I was the guy in the little brown Geo that waved at you.

gary_wellman
    South Metro

He must have been a “superior” IDA member if he is touting Muskie business on his vechile!!!!!

DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

“little brown Geo” …..did you have your skirt on too?

fishingdaskoal
    EauClaire WI

My buddy has a Geo that reads on the back side of the sun visor (DO NOT DRIVE IN WINDS EXCEEDING 30 MPH)

big water
    Andover ,MN

Quote:

(DO NOT DRIVE IN WINDS EXCEEDING 30 MPH)

that is realy funny, steve i hope you don’t have far to go to work because it must take you a long time. if you can only drive 30 mph and that is with no wind :

drewsdad
    Crosby, MN

Hey if you have much of a commute a GEO makes a lot more sense than an F-150……. Unless, of course, you run into an F-150

dd

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Quote:

“little brown Geo” …..did you have your skirt on too?

Quote:

Little Brown Geo. Is that like the Mercury Mistress?

Quote:

My buddy has a Geo that reads on the back side of the sun visor (DO NOT DRIVE IN WINDS EXCEEDING 30 MPH)

Quote:

Hey if you have much of a commute a GEO makes a lot more sense than an F-150……. Unless, of course, you run into an F-150

dd

You guys are real funny
    JK

mrcrappie
    mn Dodge co.

That’s my Bro. I taught him everything he know’s. LOL Nice truck by the way.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Guys! Quit picking on Steve and his Geo…do you know what he has to do to keep those caluses from getting out of hand?

tony m
    byron mn.

steve i wondered who was waveing at me? back at yeah.
    maybe see yeah on the water some time. and don’t listen to mr muskie i have taught him a thing or two. maybe see you on the road again as i am around that part of town often. tony

carpking
    Janesville, WI.

He he he, ho ho ho, caught me driving my little brown GEO! Arent they like an enclosed moped?

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Great gas mileage and yet big enough for my Fish Trap Scout to fit in the back with the back seat down. Mines a bright green so you can miss me on the road.
    Thanks, Bill

Gianni
    Cedar Rapids, IA

Don’t worry Steve, after putting another $45 worth of gas into my F150 last night, I’ve been thinking I should start looking for something a little more efficient to hang on to as a work beater.

The nearest Geo dealer is a pretty good haul, but I think I saw some over at Toys-R-Us when I was looking for the kids’ Christmas present.

gary_wellman
    South Metro

TMusky and Mr.Muskie.

Since you guys are from Dodge Co.

I would assume you hit French lake quite a bit????

matt_grow
    Albertville MN

You know how to jake break a geo metro?……..turn the air conditioner on!!

ted-merdan

Easy now, Steve I have your back on this one!

I drive a 2 door ’93 Toyota Tercel to work every day unless it snows – it’s quite the change from the diesel excursion that I tow with (or take the dogs for a ride). Yeah I get some looks from folks at work with all their nice fancy cars but I can put $15 worth of gas in it and drive for a month! I take personal satisfaction knowing my boat is worth more than the majority of the vehicles on the road…

If anyone sees a new Ranger Reatta 1850 headed south on 35 this afternoon – we didn’t loose another one out of the state, I am delivering it to my brother-in-law in IA…
    ted

mrcrappie
    mn Dodge co.

Gary, Yes I’ve been known to fish there, I do the week day thing as there is lesss traffic, You know what I mean.

Cooner
    Hastings, MN

Walleye or Bass?

gary_wellman
    South Metro

MrMuskie.

Are you trying to say there is a little pressure on French??? Whatever do you mean???

Wow, for a little lake, it sure gets alot of attention!!!!

There is/was some big tunas in there. When are the folks down that way going to learn about CPR??? There is alot of harvesting in that lake, for the small size of water it is….

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Good one Cooner but mine is a Geo Prizm not a Geo Metro, that one is Bills car

Quote:

Walleye or Bass?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.