Other sites

• Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Quote:

IDA and it’s members has helped me take my fishing to the next level…and I hope I might help others do the same…

THAT’s WHAT IT’S ALL ABOUT!!

Slop, I don’t know how you can be…so…right…..and

SO WRONG!

Quote:

One of my new years resolutions was to get BrianK out Bass fishing!!!

gary_wellman
    South Metro

Slop!!!! Slop!!!! Slop!!!!!

We, sir, are going to take that Ranger of yours and we are going to introduce you to water criters with teeth that eat bass for a living, that way you can become a real fisherman………Like ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you think Brian, do you think we can show him the light and take him away from the dark side???

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Gary, we might have a chance if we can just get him away from the hudlums he hangs around with.

dark30
    Belle Plaine, Mn.

Dark30 is a very safe time to be home (I’m never too late) I can use the microwave pretty good these days too…Heats dinner right up. I hope she doesn’t make me start doing my own slimey, stinky laundry!!

jldii

I PM’ed slop about a month ago and told him he had to come up to Mille Lacs for a day of fishing with me, and he never responded. I even offered to take him after some of our world class smallies AFTER we got him a limit of walleyes.

Whats up with that???

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

I’ll be there, don’t worry..

sean-lyons
    Waterloo, IA and Hager City Wi.

You mean to tell me that there’s ANOTHER fishing site on the internet? Almost three years and I never even knew. Thanks to IDA I’ve never had to go searchin’!

greg-vandemark
    Wabasha Mn

Hey Little B I’ll DITTO that……..

drewsdad
    Crosby, MN

I was a regular there and a lurker here. Now I am a regular here and a lurker there. The info on this site regarding the Mississippi is far better than any site. No comparison.

dd

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.