Pray for my mom

• horsch
    Hastings, MN

Hey Stuart, You have my prayers. Losing your Mother is the hardest of all to lose, she is the one who you could always turn too, know matter how bad it is or was! I lost my Dad 8 years ago, that was hard enough, so I to am hanging on to my Mom, and helping her out anytime I can, trying to repay her for all the things she, and they have done for me all those years, even though I don’t think that ever possible. I hope your Mother passes peacefully, and am sure she knows where she is going and that she is and always will be loved!! Am sure you probably feel numb, but just remember you will she her again sometime!! Take care Jim

gary_wellman
    South Metro

Stuart;

You and your family are in my prayers. God bless you and your mother. Keep up the faith during these difficult times.

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Stuart, there is a lot of power in prayer! I am living proof! Our thoughts and prayers are with you! You said it well, Mom’s teach you the things that matter in life. She will always live on in you!
    Best of luck in this tough time!
    Tuck

MTNet
    Champlin

My thoughs and prayers for you and your family today. God Bless.

emover
    Malcom, IA

Stuart,
    Our thoughts and prayers and with you and your family.

dave

crossin_eyes
    Lakeville, MN

Thinking about and praying for you.
    God Bless.

StaleMackrel

Hi, I’ve been through this. The bottom line is, only a man could relate to this, “it is hard to lose them but your mom is your mom”. God Bless you in your grief and I will say a prayer for your mom as soon as I finish this so that she will have a peaceful entry. My dad did but my mom did not. Anyway my personal belief is that you will see them both in heaven and the next world.

JCK
    nora springs ia floyd

Our familys thoughts and prayers are with you

stuart
    Mn.

Thank You

gonefishing
    Lacrosse Wi

Another prayer, you can never have enough of them. I was fortunate to be the only one of 6 brothers and a sister to be with my mom when she died so I know what it’s like. God Bless!!

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.