Pray for my mom

• stuart
    Mn.

Monday Jan 31st, I brought my mother home to die.My father showed me how to fish,but mom tought me the things that go with it,sights, sounds, sharing the meal with friends.Im asking you to say a prayer for her today that her passing is an easy one,and to give me a little strength in my time of need.Not very good at getting my thoughts in writing,just asking for my friends here to think of me and my mom.Give yours a call or visit today and tell her what she means to you.Thank you.Stuart

eyejacker
    Hudson, Wisconsin

Your mother, you and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

buckmaster

Your family is in our prayers…

evileye
    Milan Il

We will say a prayer for your mom,and our thoughts are with you and your family today .

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Our prayers are with you

The Koonces

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

God will never place more weight on your shoulders than you can handle.

Fishing Machine
    Lansing, Ia

My prayers are with you and your family. May God bless you all.
    It’s not easy to lose a loved one. Just remember all the good times you had together.

hof
    Rochester, MN

My prayers are with you.

Mike

cherilovell
    Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin

My thoughts go out to you and your family – hoping you remember the good times shared and that when it’s time for your mother to pass on, it’s to a place where she will no longer be in any pain. My thoughts go to your mother as well – may she realize that the love and warmth of her family around her make her journey to another life an easy one.

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

My prayers are also with you

d00buck
    Colo, IA

Stuart, you, your mother, and your family will be in my prayers. Stay strong! I just lost my mother last fall, and hashing over old memories and good times helped me and my sisters get thru it. May she go in peace.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

I am sorry to hear about this Bud. Your family is in my prayers. Stu, our body is like a set of clothes. The real us is inside, our soul, so when she passes away I want you to please try see it this way. The soul [the real us] lives forever so she is not dying, only her body is dying-the set of clothes that the real her wears. She will go be with the Lord forever. Stay close to the Lord my friend and you will someday be with her again. The years that you will be away from her after this happens may seem like a long time in our minds but compared to eternity it is a vey very short time. You will be with her again. Thats a promise. Only the body dies. She will live forever with the Lord.
    Thanks for sharing this with us, your fishing family.
    Thanks, Bill

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

You & your family are in our thoughts & prayes Stuart.

Steve, Wendy, & Emily

wildfan
    Ogilvie Minnesota

Our prayers are with you.

riverfan
    MN

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

John

putzkid
    St. Paul, MN

Prayers sent!

zimmy101
    Hager City Wisconsin

My thoughts and prayers are with your mom and her family in this time of need, Stuart.
    God bless!

mile832
    MN

You’ll be in our prayers, Stuart.

skhartke
    Somerset, WI

God Bless.
    Steve

eyetracker
    waterloo Ia

Hey dude, Mr. Cadwell could not have said it better. Your faith will see you through Call me anytime you need to talk or ask ??’s. Love and prayers, The Peters family

Arzie
    East Bethel, Minnesota

Your mom, and your family are in our prayers Stuart! God bless you!

jwellsy

May God embrace your whole family in his arms.

Tom S
    Woodbury MN

My family and I will pray for you tonight. God Bless

davec
    St. Paul MN.

Stuart,my prayers are with you and your family.

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

there isn’t much more to be said that someone hasn’t already said, but I do hope that she passes in peace, and also hope that your faith will help you in your time of need. if you need anything, you can give me a jingle as well.

the hildebrandt family.

shane

john-tucker
    Northwest Illinois

Stuart, I and my prayer friends and family will be keeping you in our prayers. Nothing can help more than the prayers of many!
    I lost my mother in similar fashion 18 months ago. While it was very hard for us who remained, we where very relieved that she was able to go to the Lord with a minimum of suffering. I was at first selfishly devasted that she chose to stop the fight, but I knew in my heart that she had lived a very full life, and was anxiously awaiting her appointment with her Lord and Savior.
    We spent every minute we could with her, and I am so glad we did. Knowing we did all we could to make her passing as comfortable as possible made a lasting difference to us. I would pray that all would be able to pass with such dignity. I will pray that your mother will have that same dignity, and that you may graciously accept the Lord’s Will!
    John

crappiechaser
    Clear Lake WI

hey stuert , my heart is with ya man , i know how it is, remember this ,
    if the lord decides its time to go its time ! the way i see it her job here is done ! now the lord needs her there . be happy for her , shes the lucky one !!!!! your in my prayers

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

My prayer list has added you and your mother Stuart. Has a clergy come to see her?

Luke 23:42,43 – Then he (the believing criminal) said to Jesus, “Lord, remember me when You come into Your kingdom.” And Jesus said to him, “Assuredly, I say to you, today you will be with Me in paradise.”

Compare this example to Romans 10:13;

“For whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.”

Just like the man who was crucified with Christ, believed in Him and asked Jesus to save him, so are we all promised this paradise if we simply believe that Jesus is the way and ask Him for it. It’s that simple.

Maybe this has already happened…… I don’t know. But if it hasn’t, don’t delay. You and your mother will reunite in paradise…….. just as Bill and John have stated.

Check out Matthew 7, verses 7-11. You’re going to REALLY DIG THIS!!!

“Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For EVERYONE who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened. Or what man is there among you who, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask Him?”

What a common sense message of God’s love! Is that cool or what??? Eternal paradise…… for the asking! Nothing to pay for, nothing to earn, and 1:1 odds of being accepted!

This…….. this is for all of us. It’s for me. It’s for you Stuart. It’s for your mom. Believe and ask. Done. Secured. Settled. Forever.

DeeZee
    Champlin, Mn

God Bless you and your family Stuart!

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.