I Lost My Brother Tonight

• Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Andy,
    so sorry to hear about your loss, you and your family are in my thoughts & prayers.

zimmy101
    Hager City Wisconsin

Andy,
    I’m so sorry to hear of your loss. I just recently lost my little sister to cancer last Fall. Everyone here was there for me and I know we are all here for you now also.
    My thoughts and prayers are for you and your family.

jhalfen

I’m so sorry for your loss Andrew. Try to keep your chin up and don’t be afraid to lean on us.

Brian Lyons

You and your family are with us in our thoughts and prayers.
    God Bless.

The Lyons’

cherilovell
    Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin

I am very sorry to hear of your lost. Please know my thoughts go out to you and your family.

jakey 202
    Sheldon, Wisconsin

I am so sorry for your loss. I just lost my mom in October so I kind of know what your going through.What I learn is that you have friends that care about you like use at IDA and if you ever need anything we’re their for you.

evileye
    Milan Il

So sorry for your loss,our thoughts and prayers are with you

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

there are only a few more things that I will pray for. I pray that you get the strength to help your family through this tough and painful time. I also pray that you get a peace to help you be strong. I will pray for your family and you in this tragic time.

shane

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Sorry to hear about your loss We Fish, its hard loosing someone close to you. Prayers are with you and your family.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Very sorry to hear of your loss Andy!!

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

WeFish,
    Am sorry to hear of your loss. It is always difficult to understand. Trust in HIM to comfort and provide for yours and his family. Prayers to you. Jack..

DIRTBALL2
    WARROAD,MN.USA

WeFish, It is times like this that I feel so inadequate. There is nothing I can say or do that would take away the terrible pain and grief you must be feeling. I’ve allready lost one of my brothers so I do understand to some degree. Just try to remember the good times and appreciate those around you that you still have. May God grant you the strength to deal with the difficult days ahead. KEITH FORSBERG

DeeZee
    Champlin, Mn

We fish,

Terribly sorry for your loss. I am sure it cannot be easy.
    You have a great family here to lean on.
    Good luck to you and your families.

eyejacker
    Hudson, Wisconsin

WE Fish,

I,also, wish to extend my condolences and prayers in your time of grief.

john-tucker
    Northwest Illinois

WeFish,
    I am also so sorry to hear of your loss. I have lost my mother and a brother to cancer, and my wife’s mother to an automobile accident. The accident is so much harder to deal with. Remember it is o.k. to not be strong at this time, and to lean heavily on the Lord and loved ones. No words can ease your pain, but leaning on Him and knowing your brother is not gone, but moved on to a better world, will be of comfort soon!
    Our prayers are with you and your family.
    John

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

We Fish, Sorry to hear of your loss! Can’t imagine what your going through! God Bless you and your Family Members!

kapnjim

I read that in the paper and I feel for ya. Let us know if we can do anything….- jim

nirrad
    Des Moines, Iowa

Wish you well, thinking about your loss. I’m sure he’s watching over you now.

Doug Ertl
    St Cloud, MN

Prayers go out to you and your family.

Viewing 19 posts - 31 through 49 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.