I Lost My Brother Tonight

• WeFish
    Fort Atkinson, WI USA

Guys,

At 2:20 PM this afternoon I had a knock on the door, it was a police officer and the corner to inform Me that My brother lost control of his truck and hit a tree and was killed instantly. He was 48 years old single and leaves a 24 year old son behind. He was younger then Me but I looked up to him. Sorry to be a bother, but I can’t sleep and what do I do I am on the computer reading all the great postings on In-Depthangling for a peace of mind. Gosh I really like this Web site. May God bless you all. We Fish

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

We Fish

I’m so sorry to hear of this tragedy. You have many friends here at IDA that will keep you, your brother and your brother’s family in their thoughts and prayers tonight and in the days to come. Nothing can be said that will take away your grief but do know that you have many, many friends with you right now.

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

We Fish~ So sorry to hear of your loss. As James stated, nothing anybody says can take away the pain/anger/sorrow you feel, but i’m sure everyone here will say a prayer for you and your family!

Another sad note…I just talked to my wife, Amber. She just found out that a high school classmate of her’s died in a car accident this week. He was 26 years old. His pregnant wife and daughter were also in the car. His unborn child and himself did not survive. It really makes you realize how quickly life can be taken away from you. God Bless you all!

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

I’ll include you in my prayers. II Peter 3.

carpking
    Janesville, WI.

We fish….very sorry to hear of your great loss. May God bless you and watch over your family!

sjh62
    On the border-Trempealeau

My prayers/condolences.I know how you feel,I’ve been in that situation before.It is very difficult when they are so close to you.

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

I am sorry for your loss. I will send a prayer out.

Lenny jamison

tony_apisa
    E. Moline Illinois along the Rock River

We Fish,
    I’m truely sorry for the loss of your brother. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

hof
    Rochester, MN

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. God bless you and your family!

Mike

Arzie
    East Bethel, Minnesota

God bless you and your family, he is in a better place watching over all of you!! You are in our prays!!!
    Fish On!

fishinfool
    mn

I think you will find great comfort from the guys here on the site as some of us have lost someone and posted a note to only recieve back overwhelming support. My prayers are with you. FISHINFOOL

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Andy sorry to hear about your brother, my prayers are with you and your family.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Andy, first of all, you are never a bother. Don’t ever think that. We are your friends here. I am sorry to hear about your loss. It is never easy to take nor understand. Your brother is now in a place where there is no pain, nor sorrow, no troubles. He has made it to the other side. It is us who are still here that have that journey yet to make. It is us who still feel pain for not having that someone here with us. He doesn’t feel pain anymore Andy, only happiness. Only the body dies, his soul lives forever. His soul, the real him inside his body, lives forever with the Lord. Stay close to the Lord and you will be together again.
    Thanks, Bill

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

God only takes the best…

We are hear for you Andy.

Steve Hix
    Dysart, Iowa

My prayers go out to you and your family.

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

We Fish,
    I am sorry for your loss. Will say a prayer for you and yours.
    Ron

putz
    Cottage Grove, Minn

My sympathies go out to you and your family, We Fish. Life will become better again as the healing process begins. Keep the faith.

Ray221
    Kenyucky

We Fish,

Peace be with you, your family, and friends.

gary_wellman
    South Metro

I’m sorry for your loss. Your brother is in my prayers.

Take care and God bless you and your family.

jwellsy

As you well knew, everyone here feels for you and your family.
    But please relay the support from all of us to your family,
    especially your nephew.

gonefishing
    Lacrosse Wi

I know how you feel I lost a brother last year to cancer. I have lost two brothers and have three more; brothers are very important. My prayers are with you.

emover
    Malcom, IA

We Fish,
    Be assured our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family in these the most difficult of times.

dave

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Andy, I am very sorry for your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Whiskerkev
    Madison

Andy,

Very sorry to hear of your loss. I will include you and your family in our daily prayers.

kurt-turner
    Southeast MN

Andy,

May you and your family find comfort in your higher power in these times of great stress and sadness. We’ll be praying for you and your loved ones. Kurt

wildfan
    Ogilvie Minnesota

Our thoughts and prayers are with you we-fish.

haywood04
    Winona, Minnesota

Andy,
    Very sorry to hear of your loss. I believe that your brother is in a place where he can fish whenever he wants.
    You will be remembered in our thought and prayers.
    Just a reminder of how short our time is here and how we must take time to smell the roses and tell those people who we care for how much we love them.

skhartke
    Somerset, WI

Sorry to hear about your loss. Tragedy strikes when it wants to, and it’s never a good time. God bless you and your family.
    Steve

DMan
    Long Lake IL.

Sorry to hear of your loss, our prayers to his son and your family on your loss.

scottsteil
    Central MN

Sorry to hear of your loss, you are in our thoughts and prayers.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.