New pup under the tree

• ryan-hale
    NW Ia

We have a new pup in the Hale house.We have not had a inside dog for 2 years now after putting down our 12 year old Cocker Spaniel.I have my “posse” of hunting dogs but mom does not allow that “crew” in her house very much.We went to look at 8 week old pups for the boys but the owners had a little 5 month old male that we took instead.They were looking for a home for him so it all worked out great for everyone.After a few baths and a good haircut he was ready for home duty. Here are a few pics of him.

Ryan Hale

shaneedwards
    MN USA

That is a very nice looking pup do you have big expections for it.

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

2 tired boys!
    Ryan Hale

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Ryan…Woody wants to know your “puffballs” name and email address.

emover
    Malcom, IA

Ryan,
    Super pictures, and one Nice looking pup I foresee years of good times and great memories.

dave

JCK
    nora springs ia floyd

Nice looking pup Ryan

tom_gursky
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula(Iron Mountain)

Cute Dog!
    We lost my beloved Sammy last wednesday after a nine month fight with a heart disorder. I cried like a baby …that dog loved us like you wouldn’t believe. He was only 5 1/2. He could run like the wind all day. I wish we could have hunted over him together.
    I am looking for another Viszla like him. I know there are quite a few breeders in Iowa. If you find one please let me know! Thanks Ryan!

Bob Carlson
    Mille Lacs Lake (eastside), Mn.

Tom,
    I’m very sorry to hear of your loss.

Man’s best friend………

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Tom i know a guy that lives here in Cedar Rpids and he used to have visla’s and i’ll call him. I live by a kennel, Hilltop Kennels and the guy raises good labs and i’ll call him to find out what i can about another visla for you. Theres Fins and Feathers sporting goods here in town too and i’ll call them, someone should know. If your interisted in very good britneys I can give you the name of some people in southern iowa next too missouri, the dogs pedagree is excellent and not hyper.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

I hear you Tom!
    That is the only thing I hate about dogs…God could have made them live longer….it would be easier on us!

Sammy looks like a…”Good Dawg”!

tom_gursky

Thanks Dan….You guys are the Best!

Right on Bobber! A good dog and a good woman will get ya through the tough times. right now its kinda sad not having that big guy laying beside me while I punch the keys on my computer.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Ryan, nice pup bud. And your new digital camera is a zillion times better than that other one you had. Pics look nice bud.

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Hey Tom, I just got off the phone with Fins and Feathers and Gander Mountain and and heres two numbers for you too call. These two numbers were at Fins and Feathers, the first number was also at Gander Mountain. Heres the first number….1-319-560-8189. At this number the information said that the pups were due the middle of december and too reserve a pup, no name at this number. The second number is Joss Cummings at 1-319-854-6694 and the information said that these pups were ready on October 20th. I’ve got a couple more places I’ll check to see if I can get more numbers. I’ll let you know soon…hope this helps ya Tom, later

leinieman
    Chippewa Valley (Dunnville Bottoms)

Hi Tom we used a kennel for boarding our dog before he passed away this summer and they are a breeder. The kennel name is Shiloh Kennel & Stables. 1-715-879-4564
    This breeder is only a short distance away in Elk Mound. Give Rob Tomczak a call and say Steve and Jackie Greene gave you the number. He will remember our little Lhasa Apso (Harley) He has a wall of trophys from the shows and trials that he takes his dogs to. We used several kennels but this one stood out as the best in our area. Rob is great with animals and we felt completely at ease leaving Harley with them. Those V’s are some great looking animals. Let me know if you think you would like to check them out. Maybe we could even hook up for a spot of fishing. Not only that but you will have to check out Crazy D’s tackle in Elk MOund. Steve.

tom_gursky

Thanks Guys!
    A friend from church passed our situation on to another friend who breeds Labs.
    He had one 14 wk old female pup left and offered it to us free of charge to replace our Viszla. a really generous act.
    We thought hard about it and decided to accept the Lab pup. She will be here tomorrow. We are excited

You cannot bring back a good dog by getting another one that “looks” the same. We didn’t want our new pup to be constantly measured against the one that died.

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

Tom…

Great looking pup!!! My Choc. Lab pup is around @65lb’s already….at @ 7months old. You’re in for a fun time!!

Hide your toilet paper

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Now there’s a mug a guy could fall in love with!

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Nice pup Tom, he’s already got the look in his eye that he’s ready to go hunting.

skhartke
    Somerset, WI

Good looking pup! The fun begins…..

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.