A really great dog and free too.

• thompkevin
    Austin Mn

My friend has a golden retreiver, rot mix and she needs to give him away. (landlord said so) He is nutered, house broke and is great around children of all ages. He has a great personality and loves to play. I just don’t want to see him go to a pound or to a mean family and you all seem like a great bunch of people. If someone could please help me out on finding him a good home I would greatly appreciate it and so would the dog. Thanks

Arzie
    East Bethel, Minnesota

That’s too Bad… How old is the dog? I’ll ask some of my friends. They’re good people too!!

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Welcome to the site guys. Great to have you with us. Thanks, Bill

thompkevin
    Austin Mn

he is three years old. thanks and let me know what your friends say.

thompkevin
    Austin Mn

The dog is still available and he is still free. someone please take him, I dont want to see him put down.

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

Someone please take this dog if you can.It would be a sad thing to see a good dog go down.Any local guys that have room on a farm for him?
    Ryan Hale

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Do you have a pic of the dog that you could post? It might help find a new owner. Thanks, Bill

thompkevin
    Austin Mn

thanks to all who replied to this thread. The dog has found a really good home on a farm that has alot of room to run and a couple of ponds to swim in. I am just glad he found a good home.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.