HUSQVARNA IS THE TICKET

• Bob Bowman
    MN

FOR YOU FOLKS THAT HATE TO CLEAN UP LEAVES AND YARD DEBRIS I HAVE THE ULTIMATE POWERTOOL. THE HUSQVARNA 165-BT BACKPACK BLOWER. I JUST GOT THIS LAST WEEK AND IT IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO FOR THE FALL PROJECTS. I CAN CLEAN THE YARD FREE OF LEAVES IN 20MIN, NOT TO MENTION THAT THE POWER BEHINDE THIS THING ALSO MAKES FOR SHORT WORK WHEN IT COMES TO THE PILES THAT MY 2 YELLOW LABS LEAVE FOR ME. MY WIFE LAUGHS AT ME AND CALLS ME THE “POO BLOWER”, BUT IT WORKS GREAT. THERE ARE NOT TO MANY TIMES THAT I BUY THINGS AND AM THIS HAPPY ABOUT HOW THEY WORK. I KNOW THIS IS NOT FISHING RELATED, BUT THE TIME IT SAVES NOT RAKING GETS ME ON THE WATER SOONER. IF THERE ARE ANY LAZY PEOPLE THAT LIKE POWERTOOLS(LIKE ME) THIS ONE IS A MUST HAVE. THE NEIGHBORS WILL RAKE FOR 3 HOURS, I AM DONE IN 30 MINUTES, TELL ME THAT DOESN’T DRAW SOME STRANGE LOOKS WHEN I AM ALL DONE AND LEAVING WITH THE BOAT.. I JUST THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE MY FIND WITH YOU FOLKS.

Gianni
    Cedar Rapids, IA

Do they make one with an ice-drill conversion?

Bob Bowman
    MN

IF THEY DID I WOULD HAVE TO GET ONE..

coot
    North Central Wisconsin

I bought one of there lawnmowers this summer & the wife loves it!!!

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Quote:

Do they make one with an ice-drill conversion?

They sure do, it’s called a chain saw!!

Bob Bowman
    MN

COOT—“THE WIFE LOVES IT”…I MUST BE DOING THINGS ALL WRONG IF YOY HAVE THE WIFE MOWING.

shaneedwards
    MN USA

I guess if I blew all of my leaves into my neighbors yard It would take them about three hours to rake them up too.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.