shotguns

• yellowdog
    Alma Wi

I’m going to be sticking with my same guns from last year. A 16 ga. Winchester M 12 for upland game and a Browning White Lightning for waterfowl. Very happy with both. If this weather keeps up I may have premature ejection or something.

fisherman-j
    Northern MN

I did a few months of research on autoloaders last year. I was deciding between gas and inertia systems, looking at the Browning Fusion, Bennelli Montefeltro and the Beretta AL391 Urika. I went with the 391. I was very satisfied with it last year and it both shot clays and birds very well.

perchy
    Owatonna, MN

I was also in the market for an autoloader and ended up purchasing a Winchester Super X2 two years ago. It is an excellent handling gun and has performed flawlessly duck hunting here in Minnesota and in North Dakota. I would recommend you go to the Shooter’s Round-up at Ahlman’s in Morristown, MN. It is being held on August 28th & 29th. All the gun manufacturers will be there and you can try every brand and style of gun you would like, for free or a small ammo charge. I did this before settling on the Winchester, was strongly considering a Benelli or Berretta and personally felt more confident with the Super X2. Ahlman’s phone number is 507-685-4243 or 4244. If you like hunting, and especially guns, you and your family should go to the Shooter’s Roundup. Good luck and good shooting!

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Ahlman’s in Morristown Rocks!

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.