Time

• JustFishin
    Wabasha, MN

Many of you have posted about the kid’s smiles and excitement. Others have read these posts. It is true you can’t participate in an event like the ARM kids day without going away a better person after watching the excitement they display. James and the rest of the crew gave these kids an experience that they will remember for a lifetime. Perhaps we should all read the attached story and reminisce about what is important in life.

gary_wellman
    South Metro

thank you…………I needed that………….I’m going home…………………………….

See ya all tomorrow…………

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Thanks for the story Grant.

I can relate to this story, as allot of you know I was laid off from my job in April and although things have been tight money wise this has been the best summer I have ever had in a long time. I have been able to spend allot more time with my daughter biking, camping, and of course fishing. One of my best friends who is now passed away once told me in his lasts days on earth to be sure to tell your loved ones how much you love them, tell them today because you might not get the chance tomorrow.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

It’s a busy world….but taking the TIME…is what it’s all about!

skhartke
    Somerset, WI

What a great story and a great reminder of what’s important in life. Give em a hug!

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

hey justfishing,

you have hit my heart strings hard. you have brought floods of memories that are as equally painfull and filled with joy. I have lost a daughter, she was born while my wife was in her 5th month. Elizabeth Marie lived for 10 minuets before passing away. TIME is all we have and we need to make it count. Thanks for a lovely story, hopefully it will spark more people to take the TIME for thier kids. you will never know when you or your kids will be taken to heaven.

shane

JustFishin
    Wabasha, MN

I am sorry to hear of the loss of your daughter. Parents are not supposed to bury their children. Time is definitly a priceless gift when doing for others. Have a good day.

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

I didn’t mean to kill this post. I am just thanking you for reminding me how precious time can be. I know alot of parents forget that thier family needs more of thier time than any other thing that we have going. so please make sure that you spend alot of time with your kids or even your wife if you don’t have kids.

shane

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.