Have You Hugged Your Water Today

• nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

Anybody else think of ghostbusters immediately?

Sharon
    SE Metro

Even IF this has any significant scientific basis, what is the point? Is happier water going to taste better or something?

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Quote:

Even IF this has any significant scientific basis, what is the point? Is happier water going to taste better or something?

It will lead to happier fish when they are being cleaned.

mark-bruzek
    Two Harbors, MN

What a whack job. Why does anyone honestly care what some “celebrities” say?
    The majority of the individuals todays society hold high are the least qualified people to deserve any respect.

desperado

Maybe if you’re nice to the water, it won’t threaten your resort trailer.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

And now we know why Chris Martin of Coldplay dumped her. Its hard to love a nut job.

We’ve been talking to the fish on the water all this time. On a slow day, maybe we should be begging for a bite from the water, not the fish.

average-joe
    Hudson, WI

If water has feelings, I wonder what the water in Lake Minnetonka thinks about having all those feces floating around in it

desperado

probly feels “dumped” on

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

Quote:

If water has feelings, I wonder what the water in Lake Minnetonka thinks about having all those feces floating around in it

I’m sure the next warm day that 1000 bikinis jump into it the lake will change it’s mood.

average-joe
    Hudson, WI

Quote:

probly feels “dumped” on

average-joe
    Hudson, WI

Quote:

Quote:

I’m sure the next warm day that 1000 bikinis jump into it the lake will change it’s mood.

That would sure change my mood

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.