Wolves

• Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

I’m wondering why all the local and national concern about Kevin Love bailing out of town. The Timberwolves are at the bottom of the barrel here in Minnesota as far as people caring. They haven’t won, won’t win, and I’m not sure they are trying to win. Love is nothing more than a good player. You seldom hear of him doing anything around town other than basketball. His feelings got hurt when he didn’t get offered a max contract. Awe poor boy….take your millions for playing a little boys game and leave town. PLEASE!! Now we hear Flip has to coach because NOBODY else will take the job. Next we will read they sign Rubio to a max deal. Lindsey Whalen is better then this guy.

These guys are a joke and why they continue to get a pass by their few fans is far beyond me.

OK, that’s my yearly Wolves rip.

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

I’m a huge basketball fan but the Wolves are a joke. It has been the same through all the owners, coaches, and GM’s they’ve had.

25 some years of bad, bad drafting. If you count Love, they’ve had two good draft picks and two that should have worked out but the guys were head cases (Rider, Marbury). So 20+ years of horrible first round picks. Last years debacle was just icing on the cake for me.
    Draft the guy that dominated the NCAA tourney the year before then trade him for a guy that spent most of the year in the CBA. Wow!

Now we have Flip back as coach and the circle will just repeat itself.

I feel dirty just thinking about this.

ET

tbrooks11

Technically didnt draft Love so he doesnt even count. Outside of Garnett, the best players they actually drafted were Brandon Roy and Ray Allen… both were traded on draft night. I dont get your rub on Kevin Love though. He is easily one of the best players in the league, and so what if he doesnt do anything outside of the basketball court? People point fingers for no reason at all. If I were him, I would bolt out of here 100 times out of 100 too. But you are right, the wolves are somewhat of an embarrassment to the NBA

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

Don’t get me wrong, i hope he goes. I only wish he would take the whole team with him.

desperado

Ya, I’d like to see the day the Wolves are finally outta MN … I couldn’t care less what the NBA team does though

out_fishing
    Moorhead, MN

I hate to see him go, considering he is all we have. But you cant blame him to skip town for more money and a better team. Seems like a pretty easy choice to me.

Typical MN fashion to go one step forward 2 steps back…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.