My sympathy…………………..

• Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

I feel so sorry for all you guys traveling 94 in the Rogers area. MNDOT has never been able to get that section of freeway right.

Now Hwy. 101 is single lane also, that will make for a fun drive Friday nights.

FryDog62

I’m actually doing a search for a company just North of the construction on 101 … and honestly, as enticing of a position that it is, I have heard from more than a few candidates they wouldn’t consider it because of the road construction back up. The estimate I think is 2 years to completion

francisco4
    Holmen, WI

Is the Rogers area going to be under construction all summer? We like to go that way to stop at Cabela’s. It is a nice stopping point for our three young boys. It is just over half way to the cabin.

FDR

francisco4
    Holmen, WI

Quote:

I’m actually doing a search for a company just North of there … and honestly, as enticing of a position that it is, I have heard from more than a few candidates they wouldn’t consider it because of the road construction back up. The estimate I think is 2 years to completion

I guess I have my answer. Sounds like 169 this summer.

FDR

realtreeap10
    Over there

If you know some of the back roads around Rogers your fine but at times those get backed up to with the 101 work now. I live in Rogers and don’t ever take the highway home, work in Tonka, always back roads for this guy. Take the last Maple Grove exit and use the GPS to navigate your way around if you don’t know the roads. PS avoid 81 on Fridays too as that can back up. A few dirt roads and you’re free and clear.

Ben Brettingen
    Mississippi

169 isn’t much better. That whole 62 – 169 intersection construction is a nightmare!

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

mr de la rosa
    there is a Cabela’s in I94 in Woodbury.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.