Gladly push back fishing plans on Pepin….

• minaki
    Mount Pleasant IA

Been looking to spending a few days on Pepin starting this weekend before son number 2 ships off to the AirForce. Lake view camp spot reserved at Hok Si La, boat loaded, bag packed with fishing clothes, great advice on from fellow IDOer’s on ” Where to Start”. Then it happened…. Phone call from son number 1. Granddaughter number 3 on the way, 1 month early. Unhooked boat from truck, placed setup tent from yard into garage ( airing out from packing up damp) dumped fishing clothes on bed and replaced with nice snuggle my new princess clothes. Left drive way 9 pm Wednesday night headed for Fort Stewart Ga. 1163 miles, 17 hours of driving and going on no sleep. Totally worth it….

Many Thanks to Joanna at Hok Si La for pushing my reservation to another day. Still making my Pepin trip just not this week.

690reece
    Hutchinson,Minnesota

Congrats!!

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Absolutely worth it! Congrats!

river rat randy
    Hager City WI

And you look like a VERY PROUD GRANDPA. . Congrats. …rrr

ted-merdan

That’s the right call. I hope I an alive to do the same when both of my daughters have their children! I raced home from a fishing tournament in ND to see my first daughter born seven years ago next month.

Congrats and enjoy the special moment – hope you get many more like it. Also big to the folks at Hok Si La – very classy move!

-ted

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

Congrats! Got her rod bought yet?

mnmarlin

Fishing is good, but family is better!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.