Anglers as Rolemodels needs your help!

• James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Gianni… thanks for trying. Staying gainfully employed does have its disadvantages! See ya’ Saturday though.

putz
    Cottage Grove, Minn

James. I’ll just plan on bringing the POC boat with me next weekend. If we need it, fine. If not, I’ll just park it in the trees somewhere. See ya there.

Does Evert’s have gas or mixed gas available on site?

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Everts has both mixed and ‘straight’ gas available on-site.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

James? Do you have to be a registered member to help at the ARM Event?
    Inquiring minds want to know.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Nope. No need to be registered. Just able and willing.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

The next question is how many boats (about) are we short yet?

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

Flounder,
    If you want to jump in with me that’s fine. I’ve only got 3 seats but there should be no problems with room. I fish 4 guys all the time. I’ll be there around 7:30A. Black and Tan 1750 Fishawk pulled by a silver Jimmy.

thflounder
    Plainfield, IL

I will let you know steve ASAP if I can get out of my night job so that I can come down. Right now I am off from the day job but I would have to work at 5 at the other and I would rather have fun with everyone at the event, unless it is done at least by 3:30. Thanks for the spot I will take it if I can!!!

stuart
    Mn.

James Finaly got some one to cover my shift at work, so I will be there as a boater.Now that sick feeling has left the pit of my belly.

TroyR
    Silver Lake MN

Just wondering, but is this a rain or shine event? Either way, I will be waiting in the boat.

mrcrappie
    mn Dodge co.

how many boats are you short? Please let me know. I might be able to help out. And is bait provided?

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Stuart

Thanks much buddy. Just wouldn’t have seemed right w/o you there.

Quote:

James Finaly got some one to cover my shift at work, so I will be there as a boater. Now that sick feeling has left the pit of my belly.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

As of right now ARM does not have a bait sponsor like we had last year (Hastings Outdoors GENEROUSLY covered us in 2003 ) but if our limited budget allows us to do so after all of our event expenses are covered, we will buy up all the bait we can afford and make it available.

Quote:

how many boats are you short? Please let me know. I might be able to help out. And is bait provided?

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

James,
    will Steve have enough bait at the shop or should we pick some up b-4 heading down? a couple of dozen crawlers? or more?
    Flounder, you planning on joining me? Let me know so I can put enough life jackets in the boat.
    thanks

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Yes, Steve will have plenty on site for sale to all that might need some. I will also keep working on a bait sponsor and hopefully will have something put together for everyone that AM.

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

buying some nightcrawlers is the very least I can do…
    c-ya Friday

thflounder
    Plainfield, IL

Steve I do plan on being in your boat. I PM’d James to make sure he didn’t need me on shore so I will be glad to share your boat. Thanks again, we surely will have fun. I will be down there around 8am or soon there after. I have about an hour drive so I might be a little late due to rush hour traffic.

Matt “TH Flounder” Budny

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

sounds good Matt.

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

I am thinking of picking up a flat of crawlers before heading down, it won’t be a problem to pass some of them around. I also have a few of them orange life vests that i can bring down for those who don’t have enough in the boat. i was down there last year and this event rocks. I have worked hard with the Mn side and it sounds like we are going to have close to the numbers. I am hoping that we can all of the volunteers that are needed to make this event happen. I know that alot of these kids are looking forward to just spending time out in the boat.

thanks and see you all down there on thursday night. I will also have a shower for all of those that need to get freshened up before or after the event.

thanks

shane

Viewing 21 posts - 31 through 51 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.