Fish Smoking Services?

• leinieman
    Chippewa Valley (Dunnville Bottoms)

Just wondering if there are any commercial fish smoking businesses around that take in fish. We got lucky on some Salmon and thinking about having some smoked. I’m thinking there must be some places around that have smoked fish and provide this service so anyone out there in ID-angling land know where to have this done. Thanks Steve

jiggin

where exactly are you?

Gianni
    Cedar Rapids, IA

Hmm… thought I posted a reply already. Can’t think of any reason it would have gotten the axe, so it was probably a cockpit problem on my end.

Anyway, any meat locker should be able to do it for you.

leinieman
    Chippewa Valley (Dunnville Bottoms)

Hi cooker, I’m just south of Menomonie Wisconsin.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

There’s two posts from Steve on this subject. One here and one in the Mississippi River forums. My guess is you replied to the other one.

Gianni
    Cedar Rapids, IA

Thanks James, I found the other one after I replied here and was hoping there would be people who hadn’t read the other one and might believe I hadn’t lost my marbles.

Oh well, I guess now everyone just knows what you and I have known for years: My sanity is marginal at best.

You gonna be ready to jump on that kneeboard come the 31st?

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Jump on and fall off hard! Do you think we can get DeeZee to let us redline his merc again this year?… lol

Fun stuff. Definitely looking forward to it.

bassmaster
    SE, MN

The only one I know is Ramer Fish market in Winona. I had salmon done there last year and he dose a great job. It’s under the bridge on second street. There number is 507-452-4632

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.