Woodbury, Minnesota

Yes I saw them.
    Looked great.
    $600 for one.
    $1,000 for two.

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

On the website looks pretty cool. If I had a $50000 rig, 2% more for top of the line boat seats for my partner and me wouldn’t be nothing.

Mike Klein
    Hastings, MN

Love my smooth moves not seen these but a bit more money. Not sure how they work in comparison.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Thanks for the segway!

The new and improved Smooth Moves are fantastic for folk that need the ride smoothed out!

Check out the video on their web site<<

Not only have they been around forever, but they just work and look extremely well.

I know a few guys that have them. If anyone would like a test drive, shoot me a pm and I’ll give you a contact.

rvvrrat
    The Sand Prairie

I made a huge mistake a few years ago. I contacted Brett about a couple of Smooth Moves and he replied with a fantastic price. Money was tight at the moment and the offer vanished when he sold the company shortly thereafter. Kicked myself many times since. Those are some fantastic seat pedestals.

Mike Klein
    Hastings, MN

I have the ultras and fantastic. Never without again.

Mike Klein
    Hastings, MN

Everyone that uses love them many bought after seeing mine. Maybe a few dollars in commission?

Dalton Keep
    Scandia Mn

I have never used the smooth moves or the shock master but I have tested the Wave Pro pedestal and after using the Wave pro for two years I will never go back to a pedestal that uses any sort of spring system.True air ride is the only way to go.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Might want to try a Smooth Move before you say “never”.

Lukepetrowske
    NULL

Pulled the trigger and ordered two wave pro pedestals can’t wait they look awesome. Will post some pics when I get them!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.