When will Ken lose???

• Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

Anybody else been watchin “Ken”, The All Time Jeopardy Champ, do his thang……Holy cow man, this guy is incrediable…..No one has even come close to beating him for 30 some days in a row…….and now his winnings are up over $1 million……..why isn’t he runing for president

But seriously, this is better than any reality show I’ve ever watched (and I’ve watched a lot of them). I can’t imagine having that much random knowledge stored in my brain. Actually, I’m pretty content with the amount of knowledge I’ve got in there already .

I wonder how he would do with a “Fishing the Upper Midwest” category

Here’s to you, Ken

illinois

is he staying in a holiday inn express

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

nope, I think it is a motel 6. and they leave the light on for him for free.

shane

nick
    Lakeville, MN

I believe he make a total of 1.2 mil or something like that…. he does eventually lose.

hooks
    Crystal, Mn.

Yep, I heard it was recorded in February. I agree Jake, so much random knowledge. Could of played alot of trivia pursuit? I mean alot!

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

He is on Regis & kelly right now.

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

he is actually a down to earth kind of guy. It is nice to see someone like that win that doesn’t think that he is any better than anyone else. I hope he has alot of fun with his winnings

shane

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.