Caught!

• jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Tony, I’m getting prompted for and ID and password for that link.

-J

tom_gursky
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula(Iron Mountain)

Yep, thats three of us.

tony_apisa
    E. Moline Illinois along the Rock River

I tried to copy and paste, but it won’t work. Let me try something else. Sorry guys.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Hey Tony,

What did you find out about your merc??

tony_apisa

Let’s see if this works? Click on the attachment. Let me know if this works.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

That works Tony here is the artical.

Ottumwa men charged with using electro-shocker

OTTUMWA, Iowa (AP) — Five men were arrested on the Des Moines River after attempting to catch fish using an illegal electro-shock device.

State conservation officers said they made the arrests Sunday afternoon after they observed the occupants of two boats placing a shocking device into the water and then attempting to capture fish with nets and fish spears.

The men, all from Ottumwa, were charged with fishing and navigation violations.

Both boats were seized by the state, with fines and seizures totaling $5,408, conservation officials said.

Those charged in the incident were: Todd Allan Houk, 42; Eric Gene Carr, 22; David Dorn Corder, 28; Randy Lee Houk, 39; and Michael Ruan Houk, 22.

tony_apisa

Thanks Steve, I’m no computer person by far.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Hmmm…Electro Shocking…now why would they have a law that makes that sport against the law?

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Quote:

Hmmm…Electro Shocking…now why would they have a law that makes that sport against the law?

Seems like a lot of work and money for equipment….why not just a simple stick of dynamite?

SpinnerDave
    S.E. Iowa

Yeah ,and those old crank phones are getting really hard to find. Oops did I say that out loud?

rvvrrat
    The Sand Prairie

From Ottumwa huh? What would Radar think…

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

Seems like a lot of work and money for equipment….why not just a simple stick of dynamite?

yeah why not Jon, if we would have used that for them first 2 tourneys that we fished. we would have had more than 1 fish in the boat between the two of us out there for 16 hours. ha ha ha, we could have had our pick!!!!

are you fishing this weekend?? maybe see you on sunday.

shane

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.