What’s the punishment? or Happy Anniversary!

• Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

…for not getting anything for your wife on your FIRST anniversary?

I just finished pulling my boat out at Everet’s resort and was talking with this fella about catfish, bait and other bait…when he mention that it was his first anniversary on Monday the 5th. He said that he offered to get her a new rod, but she didn’t sound too interested…so he hasn’t bought her anything…… yet.

The good things are:

1) He didn’t forget

2) He let her know he didn’t forget

The problem is:

1) through 10) He didn’t forget…He let her know he didn’t forget….AND he hasn’t bought her anything yet!

So, my questions are, What will she do to him? And how long will it last?

James? You can move this to the Dr Phil forum if you like….

What was that link to the “Fish Coffin”?

Happy FIRST Anniversary Steve and Amber Vick!

Gianni
    Cedar Rapids, IA

Quote:

And how long will it last?

‘Till death do them part.

Happy anniversary Steve. I’d bet almost everyone is closed today for the holiday, but Vicki’s Online is open 24/7.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

How about a nice romantic dinner and movie? They also love jewelry. These things are VERY important to a woman so he better do something sweet and quick or it might be a longggggg cold 50 years of marriage.

Thanks, Bill

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Gianni….ya know, I bought something for Amber from “Vicki’s Online” once….If I remember right, it was a long sleeved/long legged flannel pajamas . Now they don’t stop sending me catalogs!!! I suppose I could put them in the cabins for viewing pleasure of the fisherman.

Anyway, thanks for the well wishes. We went out to eat and I did the flowers thing. We are going to a bed and breakfast in Menonomie in a couple weeks too. So hopefully she’ll stay with me one more year for sure…..maybe next year she’ll get that fishing pole!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.