what are everyones plans for the 4th

• Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

what is everyones plan for the 4th of July?

I will be staying home this year and working as much as possible. I have a few things that i need to get finished. I also need to get the boat in and fixed, only running on 2 cylanders. then we will go to the blaine sports center and watch the fireworks. then come home and just veg out.

shane

newt
    Pillager, MN

Headin to the mighty Miss tonight and then going to the folks’ cabin by Deerwood on monday for the rest of the week. I’m going to try my best to visit Mille Lacs to tangle with some of those bruisin bronzebacks while I’m in the neighborhood.

Have a great holiday!

putz
    Cottage Grove, Minn

I’m going to get a good start on the honey-do’s so I can go fishing during the week when things are not so crowded.

gundez-71
    South Minnesota

GOING TO MY CABIN ON FRENCH LAKE FARIBAULT. TAKE MY BOAT OFF TRAILER AND WORK ON TRAILER. HAVING SOME ISSUES WITH LIGHTS AND MY BOAT MOVED ON THE TRAILER ABOUT 3 INCHES. SO I HAVE TO GET MY BOAT BACK HOME ON THE TRAILER. CANADA WAS HARD ON THE TRAILER THIS YEAR. OF COURSE WE WILL HAVE TO WATCH JEFF GORDON AND THE BOYS GO AT IT IN DAYTONA!!! TRY AND CATCH SOME SUNNIES OFF THE DOCK ALSO. OF COURSE SOME OF THIS

GUNDY

skhartke
    Somerset, WI

Going to the in-law’s cabin in Star Prairie, and plan on fishing, drinking, and eating.

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Fifteen more minutes here at the office and then it’s up to the pond for 3 days!

Lest we forget about the patriots who signed the Declaration of Independence. Who then had their homes burned to the ground, fortunes rendered worthless or were later killed in battle so that we could all be free today…… And all who have given their lives and service since!

Happy 4th of July!

-Jon J.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.