New Staffer Jason Erlandson & Brainerd Area Forum!

• In-Depth Webstaff
    Keymaster

Hey all,

Please join in with me to welcome Jason Erlandson, our newest addition to Field Staff and moderator of the new Brainerd Area Lakes forum which will cover Gull, Pelican, Whitefish, North Long, Round, Hubert, Edwards and others!

A bit more about Jason, in his own words… “My family owns and operates Dave’s Sportland Bait and Tackle in Nisswa, MN. We have been in business since 1976. We also run a fishing guide service for the Brainerd Lakes area. Personally I spend about 100 days a year on the water. Give or take a few. I enjoy following and participating in walleye tournaments.

Give Jason a big welcome and be sure to stop in to the Brainerd Area forum and post up in recent information you might have share or toss out any questions you might have.

Brainerd Area Forum

Welcome Jason… it’s GREAT to have you aboard!

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Welcome to the Team Jason, I like the Brainerd Area and try to get up there when ever I can, I look forward to your reports!

derek_johnston
    On the water- Minnesota

Welcome aboard the best fishing website on the net.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

I look forward to hearing from you Jason, as I’m sure lots of others are too…

welcome !!

Bob Carlson
    Mille Lacs Lake (eastside), Mn.

Welcome to the staff Jason!

We all are looking forward to some fishing reports from this area. Maybe next time we will meet one another at the next tournament. You did so well on day one of the Hunters Point event. And ended up edgeing Hook and I out at 7th place……well a big edge. Hook and I finished 12th!!

Please let me know if you need any help with the site. We have a number of very good staff members that know their way around.

Welcome aboard!!!!

tony_apisa
    E. Moline Illinois along the Rock River

Welcome to the Staff Jason. Looking forward to your reports. By far, this is the best website on the net.

scottsteil
    Central MN

Welcome aboard Jason

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

congrats jason. welcome to the best fishing site and also the greatest people ever found on the web. I look forward to hear what you got to say about the lakes area. I graduated from aitkin.

thanks

shane

evileye
    Milan Il

Welcome Jason ,Look forwrd to your reports

haywood04
    Winona, Minnesota

Welcome Jason,
    You live in one of the greatest areas in the country! If was not in my own slice of Heaven hear in Winona I would move up there in a second.
    Welcome aboard you will find friendly and informative people on this board.
    ps. I was just on lake Edna last week, with the fam. and made several trips into Nisswa. If I had known I would have been happy to come in and welcome you in person.

nick
    Lakeville, MN

About time! Where’ve ya been??? I look forward to you insight and posts, there are quite a few of us brainerd area folk on here (well I’m only a brainerd area folk when I’m at the cabin)

Welcome aboard!

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Welcome aboard Jason! I really look forward to reading about Gull Lake! It’s the only water up that way that I frequent and I look forward to getting there every time it’s in the plans!

Welcome aboard!

Don Hanson

Great to have a report coming from the Brainerd area. One of my favorite areas to fish. Welcome to the site Jason.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Welcome aboard Jason. Great to have you with us.
    Thanks, Bill

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.