What have you lost over the side of the boat?

• cherilovell
    Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin

Quote:

Quote:

MYSELF

Umm, sorry to hear that carpgirl…have you found yourself yet?

Sometimes I wonder about that.
    It’s ok, happened last year. I leaned over to pull some weeds from the troller and a (blank -blank -blank)boat went by not obeying the no wake sign and over I went.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Just another reason to always wear your PDF…you just never know when one of those (blank -blank -blank)boats are going to come by…

I hope it was a warm day…

Tonight someone lost a nice brand spanking new Frabril minnow bucket. Chomancharo and I found one floating down the river around 1 a.m. Still had some good minnow in it!

fishbone
    Southern Minnesota

Oh…. an anchor; a cell phone; a $350 Cape Fear rod and reel combo; a hat; and of course, numerous lures. But, I still love to fish!

shumpy
    Bloomington MN

My transducer the other day. The cable for my portable got tangled with my prop when i took off and i played tug-o-war with it for a brief second. At least i still have the graph???

nirrad
    Des Moines, Iowa

top half of a 2 pc rod, first it broke then the line snaped. Then was working on a reel and the spring sprung and took a dive. Went home

cherilovell
    Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin

Quote:

Just another reason to always wear your PDF…you just never know when one of those (blank -blank -blank)boats are going to come by…

I hope it was a warm day…

Tonight someone lost a nice brand spanking new Frabril minnow bucket. Chomancharo and I found one floating down the river around 1 a.m. Still had some good minnow in it!

Ya it was warm – good day for a swim

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.