This Is It!

• putz
    Cottage Grove, Minn

I’m sitting here at work cleaning out my desk for the last time. As of tomorrow, I am retired after 35 years at the big ‘M’. For those of you who are still working, you have my sympathies, but don’t be wishing you were in my shoes as time flies by fast enough as it is. I now have to negotiate around a vast honey-do list so there will be more time for the good things in life like hunting and fishing.

Anyone need a janitor for a couple days a week? Just kidding. See ya’all at the get togther.

DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

Big M meaning 3M? Regardless-congrats. I am still at least 17 years away, but already planning!

Bob Carlson
    Mille Lacs Lake (eastside), Mn.

Putz!!!!!

Now you and Winston can go fishing everyday……

enjoy! seeyasoon…

putz
    Cottage Grove, Minn

Big ‘M’ is indeed 3M. Good place to work but it is time to move on.

You are right, Bob. If I can get Winston away from his wife for a while, we will be hitting Mille Lacs more often. Maybe see you there.

hooks
    Crystal, Mn.

Congrats Putz!

I know of another fishing friend counting down the days too. You will find that honey-do list will go fast, so clean up the boat, it going to get lots of use!

Good Luck

haywood04
    Winona, Minnesota

CONGRATS Putz,
    You said that times fly’s so now that you have put in your 35 years, do waht YOU want to do!
    We will all be pushing up posies before we know it ENJOY your time. Honey-do lists will always be there and they can always wait.
    The best thing that happened with my honey do list was last week when the wife wanted to try and mow the grass with the riding lawn mower. Well at the end she felt something was wrong. Sure enough she had the deck WAY down and scalped the heck out of the lawn. She was mad, I said look at the bright side you learned who to mow and I don’t have to do it again for another 2 weeks!

nick
    Lakeville, MN

Wow big time congrats, in another 30 I’ll be there too , Alas I need to keep playing the lottery.
    Enjoy all you time now

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.