Mothra (pic)

• rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

I had this giant moth show up at my window the other night.. thought it was a bat at first… but then figured out it was a big brown moth… the photo of it came out pretty well so I thought Id share it with ya…..

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

of course maybe the reason the moth wanted into my window is because of the other things that have been showing up out there… this was taken within 10 feet of my window on fathers day….

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

Im calling them Yogi and Booboo.. (if you remember the old cartoons!)… the “little” one laid down just outside the window for a nap… he LOVES to do that….. ohhh that dark to the left is my window frame.. left it if for perspective…

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

here is Yogi trotting down my driveway…. its pretty fuzzy cuz it was shot through screen… the bear was about 150 feet away when I “shot it” with my Canon…… Im not good at estimating bears weight.. but this bear is about 3x bigger than the little one… and I would say the “little” one is probably 150-175#

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

then I found this guy the other day… didnt know we had bull frogs this far north!

DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

Dude-that frog has a “sheepish” grin doesnt he.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

You didn’t try to kiss that frog did you?? It sure is smiling at you!!

cherilovell
    Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin

I would love to have wildlife like that out my windows. Cool pics – thanks for sharing.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.