Anybody seen my puppy dog!!! Please help.

• Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Any of you guys that live around Hager City happen to run across a black lab running around. He must have took off this afternoon (Wednesday) sometime after 4:45pm. Please keep your eyes and ears open for him or anybody that may have seen him. There is a reward. He has a blue collar on with the Beldenville vet clinic phone number on it. Thanks so much! You can call 715-792-2333. Day or night. Thanks.

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

geeeez Steve… hope you get him back… maybe we will have to mobilize the in-depthangling family and search for him!….

Gianni
    Cedar Rapids, IA

Wish you the best of luck in finding him Steve.

BomberA

I’ll keep my eyes and ears open. I hope you find him.

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

good luck in finding him Steve. He was our little buddy when we stayed down there in May.

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Steve keep us posted on Ziggy! Hang in there!
    Tuck

fishingdaskoal
    EauClaire WI

If he winds up this way I will let you know.

honest_john
    Twin Cities, Minn.

So sorry. Hope puppydog comes home real soon…

TroyR
    Silver Lake MN

I live right next to everet’s, and haven’t seen it yet, but I will keep my eyes open. Does he have a name?

BomberA

What name does he respond to? When I get home from work, I’ll look around the neighborhood. I seen a lady slowly drivng by my house quite a bit last night, she must have been looking for the pup. I live in the reddish house above Everett’s with a Black GMC and a red Ford Probe. I’ll be outside prepping my gear for the weekend so if you need any help, just give me a hollar.

Brad

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

The dog’s name is ~~~ ZIGGY ~~~~

Steve, hope the pup is just out looking for a date.

-J.

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

I FOUND HIM!!!! Holy horse poop! Talk about a sick feeling of losing your dog! I woke up this morning praying he would be outside sleeping in his doghouse, but he was not there. It finally got to me. I figured that 1 of 2 things happened. He was hit by a car, or was picked up by somebody that wanted him and was gone:(. As I was slowly driving the road shoulders looking for him in the ditches, a woman drove up to me and said is this your dog! There he was in the passenger seat saying “what are you doing on the 4-wheeler without me?”!! Thats how I spell RELIEF….”ZIGGY”. I know it’s just a dog, and I don’t mean to sound sappy, but I can only imagine how the people that have their loved ones kidnapped/abducted and they have to look in the ditches and trees for them! It is a sick feeling. Thanks for all the well wishes and offers of help.
    Oh ya, where was he……well he decided to wander about 3/4 miles away to a neighbors house that had a yellow lab. He spent the night in their doghouse and got fed and all. Turns out the woman who found him works with my wife……and everybody lived happily ever after!

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

great news Steve…. I DO know what it feels like to lose a dog.. and its not a good feeling…. your loosing part of your family…… glad to hear he is back…! what a relief!

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

NO need to apologize. I’m sure there are many of us that would feel the exact same way! I have been there before (those darn stubborn big headed Male Labs ). They can make you the proudest and happiest in the world, then next they can make you tremble in your boots or be so pissed at them . Alhough it is hard to stay that way to long. Glad to hear you got your buddy back! Time to celebrate!

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

I’m glad ziggy made it home!!!! We had a gas station in my home town that was run by my uncle, grumpy old cuss. Two things people ask me when they find our where I’m from, is the old yellow lab “Queeny” still alive and is the ice cream shop still open. That old girl was petted by so many strangers, yet many sure knew her name. I’m sure ziggy will have the same reputation for years to come. Again, glad the pooch is home again.

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Glad to hear he is safe, and home! We had a Golden Lab named Rebel when I was young. He was quite a “Horndog” with the ladies! When a Northwest wind would blow, and one of the ladies needed tending, he was GONE. Chain in tow! We joked we were going to name him Houdini! We had a neighbor call and say if we wanted our dog to stay alive, we should find some other way to confine him, or he would take care of it. So, in the wire corn bin he went! I’ll be darned if I didn’t see him actually crawl up the wire, and escape over the top!
    To make a long story short, he continued to find a way to get loose, and one day when I came home from School, his dog tags and choke chain were hanging on our mailbox. Rebel was no more. I wish my Dad would have had him fixed! He was a great dog, and my best freind! I still get sad thinking about it.
    Tuck

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Great deal Steve, I’ve had that feeling also,just to find out she was in the basement the whole time! She must have went in with me and I didn’t see her. Nearly scared the bejusus out of me when I went down there again a day later.
    Nothing like having your buddy back again!!!!

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

After the way your neighbor treated your dog it sounds like he has a new vacation spot. At least you’ll know where to find him next time! Glad to hear you found him.

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

Whew! My heart pretty much sank when I read that he was lost. We got our Lab the same time you got Ziggy. My wife and I would be basket cases without that pooch. I read somewhere that good dogs don’t live long enough. Hate to have them taken away before their time.

Jira

Awesome news Steve!!

Glad to hear your good looking pup is back safe and sound.

I can only imagine the feeling — In fact, when I got home last night after reading your post I gave my pup an extra scratch of appreciation and a pigs ear.

Bob Carlson
    Mille Lacs Lake (eastside), Mn.

I’m happy Ziggy made back home.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Great news Steve. It just wouldn’t be the same without Ziggy. But hes back home and the story has a happy ending.
    Thanks, Bill

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

I’d like first shot at the pups when they are ready !!

grampajimh
    Delmar, IA

Glad to hear Ziggy is back. I had many intelligent conversations with him while I stayed at Evert’s. We have a 170# Rottie that opened the patio door and got out. He walked into to the bank with a deputy to see the girls that worked there. It is so nice living in a small town where people will return your wandering Puppy.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.