Who Is More Annoying??

• trophy19
    Maple Grove, MN

Can’t listen to either AM or FM radio any time of day or night without these two driving me crazy…

1. “Now you have a friend in the diamond business….”

2. “We offer trememdous value to our customers by cutting out the middle man….”

Who would you like to drop off in a mosquito infested swamp first: Tom Shane or Ron Trzcinski??

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Quote:

Who Is More Annoying??

I vote for BK.

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

Quote:

Quote:

Who Is More Annoying??

I vote for BK.

He beat us to the punch. That’s no fun.

jerry b
    western WI

Quote:

Quote:

Who Is More Annoying??

I vote for BK.

He beat us to the punch. That’s no fun. :doah

Gotta get up pretty early to get ahead of that guy jerr

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

TS would be my vote although I am a customer. I usually change the station when he comes on because I am so sick of it.

Steve Root
    South St. Paul, MN

Best thing I ever got was an MP3 player. I haven’t listened to broadcast radio for years. All the hits, all the the time, no commercials, no idiot announcers. MP3

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Vern Cole of the Hair Institute. He’s a scumbag in real life to boot.

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

1-800-ask-gary. Their lil rap sequences are horrible and its even more hilarious when they play it on 93x or KQ where they completely missed the demographic.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

WWMCD?

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

1-877-Kars-4Kids

chubby
    Bloomington

While the Shane Co ad may be annoying it seems to be a stroke of marketing genius. Case in point, I was chauffeuring 4 11 year old Girl Scouts to and from an event approx. 30 min west of the Metro. During the travel time the Shane Co ad came on twice and each time all 4 girls started speaking along with the commercial and having every single word memorized including the address and afterwords there were various comments as to how awesome Shane Co was. I was utterly amazed at how that commercial had struck a chord with those 11 year old girls, and I would be willing to bet that there are tens of thousands of girls in the metro area that feel the same way and will be shopping at Shane Co when the time comes.

Annoying like a fox me thinks!

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

Marilyn Noguys(sp?) voice from another diamond store is like nails on a chalkboard to me. I can’t hit the search or off button fast enough.

Why do these people think annoying ads are net more effective? Many people are forced to change stations whenever they come on.

ET

lhprop1
    Eagan

Quote:

Personally, the K-A-R-S cars for Kids drives me crazy. A time when one of my guns should be aboard to fix the radio once and for all

a reminder

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cah62jtl0qU

Whenever that commercial comes on, I look for the nearest cliff to veer off.

Because that commercial is so damn annoying, I have vowed to never donate to their organization.

One more thing . . . KARS? If you have a charity for kids, you spell the damn words right. No wonder kids these days are so stupid.

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

Paul Allan when the Vikings do something good. Good thing it doesn’t happen often.

lhprop1
    Eagan

Quote:

Marilyn Noguys

To be fair, she has the lesbian jewelry market cornered.

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

Quote:

Paul Allan when the Vikings do something good. Good thing it doesn’t happen often.

And there’s your DAGGER!!

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

Quote:

Marilyn Noguys

To be fair, she has the lesbian jewelry market cornered.

Nice! Bedazzle those zebra muscles.

FryDog62

Absolutely Tom Shane. Regardless of the radio station I turn it as soon as he comes on. The commercials are not only overplayed, his accent doesn’t play well in our market. At least Ron T is a hunyuk like the rest of us from around here…

I also like the comments about Paul Allen…I was beginning to think I was the only one that can’t listen to him. He’s like an obnoxious 3rd grader that got a microphone for the first time, that loves to hear himself talk, makes odd comments, stupid plays on words…and doesn’t know when to just shut up… B market guy, stick to Canterbury Downs..

Zach H

Quote:

I couldn’t agree more! This guy absolutely drives me nuts!!! When they kick it off, does he really need to yell BOOM! into the mic? This guy is by far the most annoying thing on radio. I would serve a life long sentence of listening to the Menards jingle than listen to a complete Vikings game.

catmando
    wis

Annoying hell ,i Hate Joe Buck

john-o
    Hastings, MN

Cory Cove at KFAN.

Tim J
    Duluth, MN

Listen to 89.3 the current, no commercials.

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

Quote:

Quote:

I couldn’t agree more! This guy absolutely drives me nuts!!! When they kick it off, does he really need to yell BOOM! into the mic? This guy is by far the most annoying thing on radio. I would serve a life long sentence of listening to the Menards jingle than listen to a complete Vikings game.

Well said.

Minnow1

There is no doubt all of the above commercials give me a rash as well , but I have to wonder, are they not accomplishing what they set out to do ? We all know their names and the companies they represent and what they sell or promote, and we are talking about them….
    Sidenote: BK, I met you at Evert’s the first Saturday in April. You helped me get a license online. I can honestly say, ” I love the way you look, I guarantee it!”

Zach H

This CLIP of Paul Allen is worth listening to. I love how he is able to show his emotions through the tone of his voice. PRICELESS!

Denny O
    Central IOWA

I think we need to get back to the original poster, which I’d like to agree with the first response.

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

Quote:

Who would you like to drop off in a mosquito infested swamp first: Tom Shane or Ron Trzcinski??

Both are annoying, and I have given money to both.

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

Quote:

Quote:

Who Is More Annoying??

I vote for BK.

big-muddy
    Rockfalls, Illinois

That’s why I listen to Public Radio.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.