Have A Great Day!!!

• bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Well its 12:37 am Sunday morning and I see there are no new topics posted yet so I thought I’d post one. Have a great Sunday and if you are lucky enough to be on the water today catch a few for the ones who won’t be able to be on the water. Tell us how you did, [rub it in, lol]. Share what techniques you used and how big or fun it was and take Dad fishing if you can. Have a Happy Fathers Day to all of yous that are fathers. Have a great day. Thanks, Bill

yoda840
    Western North Carolina

Bill,
    I was on the lake not so early at 7:30 am and hit the landing at 10:30 pm ….. caught 5 eyes today on crawlers & jigs …. only two were big enough to keep …. my luck …. only a few lakes have walleye here in north carolina …. and I fish the only one with size limit (15″) …. but, this lake is nearby, others several hours drive ….. and, a bad day fishing beats …. well, everyone knows that one ….. and, its Dustin’s fault, he introduced me to walleye’s last summer.
    Barry

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Thanks for the report. Being on the water is always great no matter how many fish we catch or don’t catch. Walleye fishing is alot of fun as I see you already know as you are hooked. Keep at it, it gets even better. Those 14 inchers will be bigger next year. This year it sounds like you are learning the lake well as you are catching eyes and next year you will know the spots and patterns to put those now eaters in the boat.
    Thanks, Bill

Fishing Machine
    Lansing, Ia

Hi Bill!! To you and all the fathers out there.
    HAPPY FATHERS DAY !!! Hope it’s a great one for all fishing and not fishing.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.