Marcum VS 560

• jigsnminners

Has anyone out there used this camera or have any thoughts on it? I am looking at getting one and would like any information if anyone has experiences with it. Thanks!

nick
    Lakeville, MN

HA! Your looking to pick one up huh? Yeah we’ll so are the other couple hundred people, people that ordered them last year, after given the first shipping date of November, and yet they are still sitting around and waiting, with no feedback as to when it will actually be out. A total frickin’ joke! I’ve heard the ovs 460 will be out first, and to date no one I’ve heard of has one. But rest assured if you do want one, you can order one, and I’m sure you’ll get the same line from whoever is trying to sell it to you, 2 weeks, then in 2 weeks, they’ll tell you it will be another 2 weeks, and guess what happens then??? If you’re catching the drift… They’ll tell you it’s another 2 weeks. Seriously I’ve been watching this joke unfold since probably october. I guess the story goes they had supplier problems, but that’s kind of a rumor, and they’ve certainly done nothing to inform anyone, including their dealers. Shame on marcum, and their urine poor customer service, I expect more from ANY company. I’m sure they keep playing this game so other will no go out and buy aquaviews…. nice Huh??? A real stand-up company, has me wondering if they’ll play games with me if I ever have problems with my LX3…
    That being said I love my LX3, and would like to purchase a OVS 560 myself, but after this joke, I don’t know marcum deserves any more money from me. Sure I don’t have problems with them having problems, don’t get me wrong here, things like that happen, but this is blantent lying. I expect someone to tell me the truth, someone I’m giving money to, and if they would’ve just said, hey these systems are held up to a much, much further date because of problems, then fine, but they don’t. Lying is still lying.

Go ahead marcum, if you read this post up tell us your excuse/s ,I’m listening, consider this your chance to make it up to people…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.